Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oct 7th Burridge and Hawtin

xlr8ted

Yeah, I really hope Hawtin gets to play longer than burridge at spirit, i need my Hawtin fix

everyone i talk to tells me that Hawtin sucks but Burridge is good

everyone = stymie

j/k but people have told me that...is Hawtin techno? somebody just sent me a set of him Live @ Pagoa Spain pt. 1 from 4-8-04...you know if it's any good?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j/k but people have told me that...is Hawtin techno? somebody just sent me a set of him Live @ Pagoa Spain pt. 1 from 4-8-04...you know if it's any good?

um how about u hook me up with the first part and i'll hook u up with the second part...it's pretty good :)

Dood, I had a great time Friday night too! Lee's set was the best I have ever heard from him. MUCH better than the last time he was at Spirit...dark, hard, tecchy and a little bit evil. Hawtin came on around 3:30, played more housey than usual and really turned me out for the first 2 hours of his set. Amazing vibe.

X...we were at the back bar at 2 looking for ya. where were you?

Also didn't see detroit all night.

Dood, I had a great time Friday night too! Lee's set was the best I have ever heard from him. MUCH better than the last time he was at Spirit...dark, hard, tecchy and a little bit evil. Hawtin came on around 3:30, played more housey than usual and really turned me out for the first 2 hours of his set. Amazing vibe.

X...we were at the back bar at 2 looking for ya. where were you?

Also didn't see detroit all night.

Nice meeting you btw...