Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok So Anyway

vampress

oh I know... I was in La Zona Rosa and hit up Wok for some sushi today.. before that I went to Cafe Oma for some brunch and picked up one of the hottest chicks Ive ever seen just sitting there.. alone!

too bad Im only in town till saturday and not enough free time on my hands because of family stuff, but I think I still have enough time to cause some destruction

:)

I don't believe a word of this. You'll just come home with chaffed and bloody palms. :D

oh I know... I was in La Zona Rosa and hit up Wok for some sushi today.. before that I went to Cafe Oma for some brunch and picked up one of the hottest chicks Ive ever seen just sitting there.. alone!

too bad Im only in town till saturday and not enough free time on my hands because of family stuff, but I think I still have enough time to cause some destruction

Oh Danny..... bring me back some of that stuff

i always love to get it down there,

because its always much fesher than here

last time i found it by Zona Roza..........

.................... near the club down the street from the park

next to the ice cream parlor

U Know

Some ........................................................

PUSSY! :hat:

Oye, I was by el Parque de la 93 yesterday around 5pm I went by Oma like at 4:30pm!!!!!

I had un MangoViche que riiiiiiiiiiiiiiicooooooooooooo!!!!!

Oye loco where are you by we can meet up for lunch or something!!!!

Dejame saber!!!

Oh btw Oma is Starbucks over here.

Oye, I was by el Parque de la 93 yesterday around 5pm I went by Oma like at 4:30pm!!!!!

Dejame saber!!!

Is there a tootsies or scarletts over there

Dejame saber!!!

PM me your digits!

I think we can do lunch on friday if that's cool with you.. I'll call ya and let you know the situation

PM me your digits!

I think we can do lunch on friday if that's cool with you.. I'll call ya and let you know the situation

Yeah, totally cool.......I can do lunch Friday after 2pm........so i'll PM you my cell phone!!!!

We can go have una Parrillada, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

I'm happy to hear that your having fun!

Have you gone up to la Calera? They have a few good restaurants up there.

Which part of Bogotá are you in?

Dude, of course i've been to La Calera....we are going on Sunday again:)!!!!

Im 2 minutes away from La Zona Rosa.......it's actually an awesome part of Bogota, I have Atlantis, El Andino, Gotica, Pipeline, I mean almost everything within walking distance!!!!

Im 2 minutes away from La Zona Rosa.......it's actually an awesome part of Bogota, I have Atlantis, El Andino, Gotica, Pipeline, I mean almost everything within walking distance!!!!

what's the scene like in bogotá nowadays? haven't gone to colombia in like 6 years. I'm going back in dec. and i don't know really what to expect. U know if ultramar is gonna happen this year?? :smoke:

True my grandparents live in Chapinero and my father live in la Zona rosa as well. I would hang out at the Andino when I'd visit them.

Are the people in the are still stuck on themselves?

what's the scene like in bogotá nowadays? haven't gone to colombia in like 6 years. I'm going back in dec. and i don't know really what to expect. U know if ultramar is gonna happen this year?? :smoke:
Well the scene is basically, Trance(very popular), House, Tribal House(alot of this:)), Regueton(obviously), and what they call crossover(which is a bit of everything)!!!

And yes Ultramar is happening this year in Cartagena, well actually next year in January......here is the website for the sponsor Kosmoss and you can check out all the Artist that will be performing at the festival.

http://www.kosmoss.com.co/#

We went last year and it was a BLAST, the last day of the festival they have it at the beach:)!!!!

True my grandparents live in Chapinero and my father live in la Zona rosa as well. I would hang out at the Andino when I'd visit them.

Are the people in the are still stuck on themselves?

Well yeah the women mostly......the guys are basically whatever. Very upfront actually, a little too upfront.....LMAO!!!!

But whatever, I really don't care.....I mind my own business and dont pay attention to people. But it's like everything and everywhere, I mean more fakes and self absorbed people or should I say bitches than in Miami.......dude I think we have them beat;)!!!!