Tsettos Or Peters  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Tsettos Or Peters

• Tsettos
    • Peters

I see your still a big wise ass!!!

smack!

:spin:

A persons opinion about a DJ has a lot to do w/more then just how the DJ spins. It has to do w/the music he chooses, the place they heard them at and most of all, the memories that were made. So you can debate the merrits of each DJ all you want, but a persons opinion will never be swayed based on a thread. That being said, TSSSSSSSEEEEETTTTTOOOOOSSSSS!!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bald Bull makes a great case, hard to knock that arguement

I beg to differ like always...............sorry Godisadj aka baldbull..........the thread was not about accomplishments or songs they produced it was about djaying(sp)...........and IMO I have rarely been dissapointed in Denny whom Ive heard numorous times as compared to JP who has dissapointed many plenty of times and I havent heard him nearly as many times.........(simple batting average calculation for me)........yes great DJ and woohoo to his list of songs that we all know and love, but that really wasn't what the thread was about I don't think.............

great DJ = JP is yes!!!..........but this thread specifically asked who people "liked" better...........the title of the thread insinuated "opinions please" so it really didnt matter who was being compared or what league you think anyone is in...........its all about who you like better..............so I take it your answer is JP???? lol

I beg to differ like always...............sorry Godisadj aka baldbull..........the thread was not about accomplishments or songs they produced it was about djaying(sp)...........and IMO I have rarely been dissapointed in Denny whom Ive heard numorous times as compared to JP who has dissapointed many plenty of times and I havent heard him nearly as many times.........(simple batting average calculation for me)........yes great DJ and woohoo to his list of songs that we all know and love, but that really wasn't what the thread was about I don't think.............

great DJ = JP is yes!!!..........but this thread specifically asked who people "liked" better...........the title of the thread insinuated "opinions please" so it really didnt matter who was being compared or what league you think anyone is in...........its all about who you like better..............so I take it your answer is JP???? lol

agree

sf from 98-2000 over any night @ temps anyday! denny is good for guest spots @ 118

I just heard from a friend at S9 that pre-sold tickets are now at 850!!!

That means...... S9 has already beat Deko's capcity... PRE- SOLD!

thats good and all but the woodbridge cops didn't search any of those 850 people yet. So you mite see that number get chopped in half when they start arresting people on the spot for drugs..

Woodbridge cops don't fuck around

heres my take on it...Denny at deko will be full of ladies!!! girls love the vocals and vocals make more of a "party" atmosphere. i like JP and think hes capable of doing some amazing theings. but the JP crowd at S9 last time wasnt that great and hes really not that great when he has to end so early. hes an afterhours dj.

i also dont like hearing vocal after vocal after vocal, but i have a feeling about this sat nite at deko that its gonna be something special. ppl are looking for that tempts closing party continued, and this might be it. theres no more loyal fans than denny's fans.

one factor kinda pulling me to JP is this hot ass girl wants me to go, and her hot ass friend is bartending. but when it comes down to it id rather be at the place where there will be napkins and water flying, girls smiling ear to ear, and ppl chanting for "one more song!", than be at a place where everone looks like a zombie and the music never really peaks.

just my .02. ill be at deko for TSETTOS!

Denny is a great guy and a great DJ. Can't wait for him to come back to S9

like last year.

Quick Question, No drama intended at all. What do you do there? Whats your position. And no im not being a wise as or starting any bullshit, just a simple question.

Thanks.

And good luck saturday. Hope you guys have a great night. The more people that are out the better for all of us. Hope we are both packed. Hope every club in jersey is packed to capacity...that means theres more ppl goin out, and that is a good thing.

Just an FYI - Deko has done over 1200 ppl. On Numerous Occasions.

Quick Question, No drama intended at all. What do you do there? Whats your position. And no im not being a wise as or starting any bullshit, just a simple question.

Thanks.

And good luck saturday. Hope you guys have a great night. The more people that are out the better for all of us. Hope we are both packed. Hope every club in jersey is packed to capacity...that means theres more ppl goin out, and that is a good thing.

Just an FYI - Deko has done over 1200 ppl. On Numerous Occasions.

IMO don't waste your breath with Candygirllover.

:spin:

A persons opinion about a DJ has a lot to do w/more then just how the DJ spins. It has to do w/the music he chooses, the place they heard them at and most of all, the memories that were made. So you can debate the merrits of each DJ all you want, but a persons opinion will never be swayed based on a thread. That being said, TSSSSSSSEEEEETTTTTOOOOOSSSSS!!!!

I love it! Any chance at a Kermzy surprise this Saturday?

Denny is a great guy and a great DJ. Can't wait for him to come back to S9

like last year.

STUDIO 9 will never be respected as a club until they buy a soundsytem...

so just stop it...

sf from 98-2000 over any night @ temps anyday! denny is good for guest spots @ 118

I was at SF plenty of times those years and heard plenty of pots and pans...........I can remember from like 4am to 8am hearing the same drawn out beat that just hurt your ears..........it would go on forever......then yes he use to kick ass from 8 or 9 til closing.........maybe it was intentional to weed out the weak.........or maybe playing for 15 hours you run out of tricks or who knows...........but never have I heard Denny do that shit at Tempts or Exit.........

but once again, we have different opinions and thats okay!!!!!