Tsettos or Peters???

mateito

Tsettos Or Peters  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Tsettos Or Peters

• Tsettos
    • Peters

Deko ZOmbee?? HAHAHA!

If anyone, you come off bashing Deko any chance you get.

ooops..just my .02 cents.. But that was funny.

this is so true,lol.........

see candygirllover

i guess im not the only one getting into a conflict with you huh.....

now to reply to the post jp was good and is ok now

denny was good and gets better year after year

now overall denny is better because he can switch things up at anytime ** he can do accapellas,vocals,deep,electro,trancy,tribal, and also drop a bomb house track at anytime= this makes him an overall better dj because he doesn't need to stick to one type of style....

just my 2 cents

as jar would say

" tset 1 tset 2,lol....."

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is so true,lol.........

see candygirllover

i guess im not the only one getting into a conflict with you huh.....

now to reply to the post jp was good and is ok now

denny was good and gets better year after year

now overall denny is better because he can switch things up at anytime ** he can do accapellas,vocals,deep,electro,trancy,tribal, and also drop a bomb house track at anytime= this makes him an overall better dj because he doesn't need to stick to one type of style....

just my 2 cents

as jar would say

" tset 1 tset 2,lol....."

lol

I love it! Any chance at a Kermzy surprise this Saturday?

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL.........there is a slim, slim chance, because vocalisms is very, very tempting! However I have to go to a b-day/graduation party on Saturday and it starts at 6, so I doubt I'll be functioning very well by Deko-time.

I was at SF plenty of times those years and heard plenty of pots and pans...........I can remember from like 4am to 8am hearing the same drawn out beat that just hurt your ears..........it would go on forever......then yes he use to kick ass from 8 or 9 til closing.........maybe it was intentional to weed out the weak.........or maybe playing for 15 hours you run out of tricks or who knows...........but never have I heard Denny do that shit at Tempts or Exit.........

but once again, we have different opinions and thats okay!!!!!

denny had a captive audience @ temps. jp had alot of competition where people can go in the city on a fri & then sat night. temps was a fun place back in the day but will never be compared to sf. just like denny is a good dj but can never be compared to jp. there both in diff lgs.

any song denny can play @ temps could never compare to jp ripping "THINGS TO COME" @ sf.

denny had a captive audience @ temps. jp had alot of competition where people can go in the city on a fri & then sat night. temps was a fun place back in the day but will never be compared to sf. just like denny is a good dj but can never be compared to jp. there both in diff lgs.

any song denny can play @ temps could never compare to jp ripping "THINGS TO COME" @ sf.

Like most old guys your set in your ways I guess(lol).....but no matter what I disagree with you on everything. I think Denny now more than ever is in JP's league......I also would rather be at Tempts on any sat or sun during its prime years than SF............but thats just me..........especially with any city club, I never liked leaving a club when its light out and people are on there way to church............it screams LOOSER in my head over and over.......so that definitely is persuading my opinions.......but outside of factory, I never heard JP at anyother place that made me say OMG.......

Like most old guys your set in your ways I guess(lol).....but no matter what I disagree with you on everything. I think Denny now more than ever is in JP's league........

We'll settle this with simple economics. jp gets paid on a avg $15k for a guess spot & denny has to spin 15 times to make that.

so explain to me how there in the same lg......PLEASE???

We'll settle this with simple economics. jp gets paid on a avg $15k for a guess spot & denny has to spin 15 times to make that.

Bro thats the dumbest question and the answer is quite obvious........JP is over paid and Denny is underpaid........

Mark my words you will see a change in that in the near future. JP is not setting the world on fire like he use to. Don't get me wrong, because I hate bad mouthing people and I personally have nothing against him as a DJ.

I am simply going by the law of averages. The only people still creaming their pants over him these days are the ones stuck in the past like yourself. You have an image of him that you can't let go, but from what I understand there are a lot of people getting sick of paying top dollar to go to some jersey club to hear him and he is only so so. Eventually the club owners will realize this too...............

Why do you keep going on?..........we have different opinions, this can go on forever.............but I think its funny how in love with this guy you are........you sure your not a little coomsi coomsa? jk bro

well judging my reviews that were posted on here and other boards, Denny did alot better then Morillo the sunday of MDW and Morillo was paid xxxx amount more then denny

so basically you are paying for name but you are guarented anything

YEAH BULL TELLL THEM YOU THE MAN! GLEN FRISCHA IS SPINNING ON 102.7?? WHAT THE ...........

Seriously, you are out of your fucking mind... Did you forget to take your

lithium today?

Why don't you stop wasting your time bashing everyone else's club and start

earning a real living, make some $ and buy your own club..

All you do is promote... BIG FUCKING DEAL... .... A big talker... but no cash

to back up your BIG FUCKING MOUTH...

I write mostly positive stuff about clubs on this site, so you may be thinking of someone else. I even gave studio 9 a good review except for the soundsystem.

I do earn a good living, I wouldn't trade it for anything (except Tom Brady or Jeter)

All I do is promote? Im not a promoter and have never promoted any party in my life... so your wrong again FATTY!!!

I have plenty of $$$ but not for you or your crappy club. Go lose weight and hit the starmaster before you try to cop an attitude with me Tubby

ask around if Im the real deal. Find me so I can treat you like the meathole that you are.

hugs and kisses

thesandman

www.meatholes.com

ouch ..........and for the record well deserved shit i know i have people skills problems but this chick (which btw sounds like a guy) would be well served with a few hours on a leather couch and a refillable supply of paxil ....

ouch ..........and for the record well deserved shit i know i have people skills problems but this chick (which btw sounds like a guy) would be well served with a few hours on a leather couch and a refillable supply of paxil ....

whoa I take Paxil, guy. Controlled release, of course.