Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is your favorite Club/lounge

South City Grill in Mtn Lakes...without a doubt!!! Thurs is their big night

Older crowd ...so I'm a spring chicken in that place

Food is delictable!! ...make sure you bring your corporate card and write your friends off as clients

Drinks are super strong ...for $10 a pop they better be...look for the dirtiest old skool washed up guido who needs to feel important to keep buyin u drinks...tell him you love his neatly pressed collared shirt

Latin jazz band...nuthin's cuter than tipsy girls tryin to salsa and singin along to Juantanamera and CoMeCoMoVa

such a good vibe, everyone in there is on the same wavelenght...think they're money when they are broke as shit...gotta love it!!!

Food is delictable!! ...make sure you bring your corporate card and write your friends off as clients

Drinks are super strong ...for $10 a pop they better be...look for the dirtiest old skool washed up guido who needs to feel important to keep buyin u drinks...tell him you love his neatly pressed collared shirt

Latin jazz band...nuthin's cuter than tipsy girls tryin to salsa and singin along to Juantanamera and CoMeCoMoVa

such a good vibe, everyone in there is on the same wavelenght...think they're money when they are broke as shit...gotta love it!!!

Sounds like my kind of place. What's a good time to get there?

hmm, i might have to check that out, sounds entertaining..............