Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Stand Up Comedians???

binoys

Who do you enjoy watching. Like on comedy central or hbo.

I like

Dane Cook

Greg Girardo

Carlos Mencia

The Blue Collar Comedy Tour Guys

Lewis Black

Micheal Ian Black

Todd Glass

Jim Breuer

Who would you go out to see if they were playin local?

Shes not on your list, but I love Lisa Lampanelli "the queen of mean" the insult comic... Shes is hysterical......I've seen her twice and shes great!

Dane Cook's new cd is #5 or so on the billboard charts, highest sellilng comedian CD since Steve Martin's Wild and Crazy Guys of 78.

Nick Dipoallo stole the show at the Pamala Anderson roast, his commets on Courtney Love were just insane.. "Your husband looks like he's in better shape than you"

Dane Cook's new cd is #5 or so on the billboard charts, highest sellilng comedian CD since Steve Martin's Wild and Crazy Guys of 78.

Nick Dipoallo stole the show at the Pamala Anderson roast, his commets on Courtney Love were just insane.. "Your husband looks like he's in better shape than you"

I just ordered dane cooks new dvd/cd from comedy central. Looking fwd to gettin it. I saw him on a comedy central presents, he was hysterical.

I just ordered dane cooks new dvd/cd from comedy central. Looking fwd to gettin it. I saw him on a comedy central presents, he was hysterical.

I have it. Its insane. DVD is great as well, double CD and DVD for 15 bucks, you can't go wrong. Just as good as " Harmful if Swallowed ."

I saw him in NYC 2 weeks ago, at the theater under MSG, he killed it.