Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr Freeze DJ Z-TRIP & Black Sheep tonight

marcblemberg

On stage live Tonight @ house of blues DJ Z-trip Black Sheep along with Mr. freeze from the World Famous Rock steady Crew.

This Will be a real Hip Hop Show.

This is only for the real Hip Hop.

All DJ's that play CD's & use a computer come and see a real DJ rock the house live and direct.

Mr. freeze

Rock steady Crew

And then enjoy an after party at OPM tonight following the show, and see how hot chicks grind and dance to the DJs who use cds and computers to mix. See how the crowd doesn't give a shit what media is used since it doesn't make a difference to anyone.

Oh yeah almost forgot, when you go to house of blues tonight, ask if Mr. Freeze even knows who invented all that sound equipment they will need to amplify their performance (like it matters).. "the real" sound equipment uses tubes right? That was the original!! But no, HOB uses circuits.. oh boy, I guess its not real anymore!!

And then enjoy an after party at OPM tonight following the show, and see how hot chicks grind and dance to the DJs who use cds and computers to mix. See how the crowd doesn't give a shit what media is used since it doesn't make a difference to anyone.

Oh yeah almost forgot, when you go to house of blues tonight, ask if Mr. Freeze even knows who invented all that sound equipment they will need to amplify their performance (like it matters).. "the real" sound equipment uses tubes right? That was the original!! But no, HOB uses circuits.. oh boy, I guess its not real anymore!!

After party will be @ Tabu Ultra lounge & Studio 54, with z -Trip and I.

sorry.

The only real funk & soul Spot in Las Vegas.

Who cares were the equipment came from, enjoy the show shit talker, keep standing by the side lines and watch the show because you have noting to give, because that's all you are is a side liner a wanna be you'll never mean anything but to be a watcher.

See you side liner.

Mr. freeze

Rock steady crew

Who cares were the equipment came from

LMAO, what's good for the goose ain't good the gander I guess. But you're right, but now you should apply it to your same old argument.

Who gives a shit if its vinyl or cd or serato. Who gives a shit if a dj plays another dj's mix. It's about entertainment in Vegas, not who invented shit. It's nice to give props to innovators and pioneers, but that never means the people who get it done today are any less important or well respected.

Everything was invented earlier. You enjoy other people's inventions. So do some of the new people on the scene. Get over it.

LMAO, what's good for the goose ain't good the gander I guess. But you're right, but now you should apply it to your same old argument.

Who gives a shit if its vinyl or cd or serato. Who gives a shit if a dj plays another dj's mix. It's about entertainment in Vegas, not who invented shit. It's nice to give props to innovators and pioneers, but that never means the people who get it done today are any less important or well respected.

Everything was invented earlier. You enjoy other people's inventions. So do some of the new people on the scene. Get over it.

If you play CD's or sorato your not a Real DJ.t

hats it, its all about Real talent not a machine doing it for you.

Go play in the back of a club were nobody can see you.

Mr. freeze

Rock steady crew

Last time I checked, a turntable is a machine too.

Let's try this. Have your real djs rock the house with the turntable but don't plug it in. See how good they do without their machine. Face it. You're a hater who can't stand the fact that things evolve.

Besides Tabu was completely dead last Sunday. I WAS THERE to check it out and you could hear crickets. You should learn how to promote too.

Last time I checked, a turntable is a machine too.

Let's try this. Have your real djs rock the house with the turntable but don't plug it in. See how good they do without their machine. Face it. You're a hater who can't stand the fact that things evolve.

Besides Tabu was completely dead last Sunday. I WAS THERE to check it out and you could hear crickets. You should learn how to promote too.

Your so full of shit Tabu was packed.And DJ P Ripped it..Your a Looser.

face it any one yousing cd's or sorato is just possing themselfs as a dj But the relity it,that there wack with no creativity just like your posts.

Hay.go read some history books on me side liner

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew

Jazzy Jeff, Rob Swift, and Jazzy Jay all use Serato Scratch. Even Grand Wizard Theodore is now using it.

But I guess they're all fake loads of shit as well.

:rolleyes:

Im sorry to hear that dj's as great as them turned to bullshit.

But i will call theodore to confirm this information.

But the fact is if you youse that shit the art of turn turtableizm is lost.

Mr Freeze

Rock steady crew

Actually Serato takes turntablism to the next level, it doesn't lose it. Almost all radio mix show djs use it now too. It allows a dj to still use the turntable, but instead of swapping records, the dj selects the song from a computer and then the turntable's vinyl controls the selected song exactly as it would a record. A turntablist now has access to a huge library with instant ability to switch songs, or to even duplicate the same song on both tables. The quality of the music is digital, it doesn't degrade over time, and it doesn't skip. Almost all the big djs use it now including Jazzy Jeff, Warren Peace (voted #1 hip-hop dj by Source Magazine) among thousands who used to spin vinyl.

Actually Serato takes turntablism to the next level, it doesn't lose it. Almost all radio mix show djs use it now too. It allows a dj to still use the turntable, but instead of swapping records, the dj selects the song from a computer and then the turntable's vinyl controls the selected song exactly as it would a record. A turntablist now has access to a huge library with instant ability to switch songs, or to even duplicate the same song on both tables. The quality of the music is digital, it doesn't degrade over time, and it doesn't skip. Almost all the big djs use it now including Jazzy Jeff, Warren Peace (voted #1 hip-hop dj by Source Magazine) among thousands who used to spin vinyl.
Thats great thank you for teaching me.

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew.

Mr. Freeze you come off as an idiot every time you post. You make ignorant comments and of course people will call you on it. You're not even a dj so who are you to say other djs turned to bullshit. What the hell do you know about turntablism anyway. Stick to spraypainting and tap dancing.

Mr. Freeze you come off as an idiot every time you post. You make ignorant comments and of course people will call you on it. You're not even a dj so who are you to say other djs turned to bullshit. What the hell do you know about turntablism anyway. Stick to spraypainting and tap dancing.
I Only grew up watching the creators of scratching and mixing,thats what make me the judge.

The different between me and you.My views are facts,and yours are just opinions.

As for what I do, im one of the inventors of breaking and apart of the creation of the culture of Hip Hop.

I have nothing to do with spray painting or tap dancing so get your story's right.

I buy real state and im a land developer here in vegas.

Oh And I am responsible for letting everyone know that DJ P. And I take an open challenge A slide every Sunday @ Tabu Ultra Lounge.

we will battle any one in Breaking,Or DJ P will humiliate any wana be DJ's.On the turn tables.

So come on CD'Players put the reputation of your incrediBULL night spots.

Ya Ya I know its not about the battle its all about the lady's and paying $350 a bottle to impress people ya ya ya yap yap yap.

Any DJ that youse CD's or sarato is wack,ya DJ jazzy Jeff uses sorato and does uses it better then anyone I have ever heard, but he can back himself up in a battle,we all know his good..

Slide is the only real Hip Hop spot In Vegas.

That's why people come to slide to experience the most unbelievable turn turntabalest in the world.

DJ"P

Mr. freeze

Rock steady Crew

Jazzy Jeff, Rob Swift, and Jazzy Jay all use Serato Scratch. Even Grand Wizard Theodore is now using it.

But I guess they're all fake loads of shit as well.

:rolleyes:

I have to say your right The grand wizard DJ Theodore uses serato,i called him yesterday and he confermed,i was very disapointed,but he said he only youses it for the comercial crowd that think they know what Hip Hop is.

Not the real crowd.

but theodoer can back up his skillz

Mr freeze

Rock staedy Crew

Mr. Freeze acts like he is responsible for today's hip-hop. After doing some research I have come to find that all he does is ride on the tails of other djs (Mr. Freeze doesn't even know how to spin at all). He then goes around spreading rumors about people stealing mixes, and other accusations just to make his crew look like they matter. He still hasn't figured out that the djs he promotes also play other people's music, use other people's inventions, etc. It comes down to this. Mr. Freeze, tell DJ P to stop playing other people's music. Tell him to stop using machines to spin his sets. Tell him to stop doing all the things you claim are wrong. Guess what? He's just like everyone else. Yeah and don't act like he INVENTED mash ups. As I'm sure you recall RUN DMC released songs 20 years ago incorporating rock and hip-hop - and you don't hear Aerosmith whining about it, do ya?

Mr. Freeze acts like he is responsible for today's hip-hop. After doing some research I have come to find that all he does is ride on the tails of other djs (Mr. Freeze doesn't even know how to spin at all). He then goes around spreading rumors about people stealing mixes, and other accusations just to make his crew look like they matter. He still hasn't figured out that the djs he promotes also play other people's music, use other people's inventions, etc. It comes down to this. Mr. Freeze, tell DJ P to stop playing other people's music. Tell him to stop using machines to spin his sets. Tell him to stop doing all the things you claim are wrong. Guess what? He's just like everyone else. Yeah and don't act like he INVENTED mash ups. As I'm sure you recall RUN DMC released songs 20 years ago incorporating rock and hip-hop - and you don't hear Aerosmith whining about it, do ya?
Run DMC came 15 years after the og's in the Bronx stupid..

DJ P & DJ Z-Trip are the two who created mash up stupid.

And DJ P created all his mixes,thats the diference there all his.

Your problem is that your talking out of your Ass.

Get some facts and stop with your opinions.

Ya like I said before, your a side liner a wanabe,someone that claps his hands and stomps his feet to what we created Sucker, stay back,like a sucka looking into a breaking circle, that can only wish he could do what breakers are doing in there.

because that what you are.

A watcher. Shit Talker.

Does it drive you crazy to know that you have contributed nothing to the game.and that you read history books,but im in them.

Mr. freeze Rock steady Crew

If DJ P and Z-Trip created mash-ups I suppose they wrote the songs in their mash-ups, right? Oh wait, according to your own logic that would mean they STOLE the music when they combined rock and hip-hop right? Is that possible? They created something by combining elements of OTHER people's inventions? Wow!! What a novel approach to innovation!! Using OTHER people's inventions to create something new!! Wow isn't that EXACTLY what you stand AGAINST??? Face it, you are too ignorant to realize you are a hypocrite!! LMAO!!

If DJ P and Z-Trip created mash-ups I suppose they wrote the songs in their mash-ups, right? Oh wait, according to your own logic that would mean they STOLE the music when they combined rock and hip-hop right? Is that possible? They created something by combining elements of OTHER people's inventions? Wow!! What a novel approach to innovation!! Using OTHER people's inventions to create something new!! Wow isn't that EXACTLY what you stand AGAINST??? Face it, you are too ignorant to realize you are a hypocrite!! LMAO!!
Face this,all you are

is the excuse king.

ah poor little boy,trying to prove his widdle point.

I told you before dont get mad,one day in a nother life maybe youll create something,but until then keep watching from the side lines.

I think your name fits you perfectly be cause you are out side looking in from your side liner world wannabe world.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

Great come back.

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew.

No ^ that's a great comeback. How long is this going to go on for? Next thing you know both of you will be breakdance fighting on the strip to see who invented which dancing move. Just let it go bro. You guys have brought something special to the hip-hop world. Nobody is disputing that, I don't think. But don't knock other people for being creative and entertaining people whether or not you have used others music. Because that's what you all strive to do right? Entertain people....