Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed on 12/22!!! Who is going???

Hi everyone in New York Clubland. Sasha & Digweed will be turning up the sound at Twilo on the 12/22 (will they play past the 10:30 am time frame of 11/24?) and want to know who is going to be there. I hang out with a batch of friends every S&D. However, it is always good to meet up with other like minded individuals. If you are going to S&D either post a reply or send me an E-mail. Thanks again, James.

im sure ill be there.. i always get dragged by my friends... they r such bad influences... especially trippintrace lol... welcome aboard and see u soon

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

I'll be there after a few drinks at my BOYS and my AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, SWEET, AMAZINGLY FRIENDLY FEMALE FRIENDS' birthday party!!

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 12-05-2000).]

I never miss S&D! & this special event...

Im definitely there,me & my whistle... cwm12.gif

------------------

when u dream ther r no rules,peeps can fly,anything can hapend.

sometimes theres a momment as u awaking & u becoming aware of the real world around u, but u still dreaming.

u may think u can fly,but u better not try

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

I'll be there after a few drinks at my BOYS birthday party!!

Yo WTF Alby??? What am I chopped liver??? Your BOYS bday aint until the 28th! This is your GIRLS BDAY IN FULL EFFECT thankyouverymuch..... see if I hang out with you anymore you ungrateful son of a ....

hahah

~*~*~Obviously I shall be there in something even MORE than "rare form~*~*~

cwm32.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

no-one's going this month, we're all going to Exit instead. (see p00h's "this just in" post for details)

YES EXIT! LETS GO THERE AND:

1.) Get Molested by the door security

2.) Lose our friends cause the place is too god damn big

3.) Enjoy thier "quality" music, and NOT see S&D (insert sarcasm here)

heh heh.....just kiddin dirty. Exit is cool....but i Love Twilo....i was just bustin...dont take it personaly k? smile.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by mr_ed:

well you'll be on your own then, it's either Exit, Polly Esthers, Culture Club or the Vault for all the cool kids on the board. I think Exit came out top though.

Too bad Im not a follower then! Damn it to hell!

Id rather stay home then go to Exit. And even still, if Twilo will let me in, Im down to go to the Club all by meself!!!

No sense in me traveling to to NYC for Exit when Jersey have many clubs JUST LIKE IT!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

urgh - it's a sad day when even a horse gets it. simple sarcasm, anyone?

it aint for everyone dirts, it aint for everyone. so quit pushing it. if everyone was in, then it'll get too crowded at our meetup at exit!

------------------

chronic is the answer...

GOOD TO HEAR ALL OF YOU CLUBBERS ARE GOING TO BE AT S&D ON THE 22ND. I HAD A GREAT TIME THE LAST TIME AROUND. (ALSO HAD A GREAT TIME LISTENING TO CARL COX THE WEEK AFTERWARDS). I WILL BE WAERING A VERY COOL (MY OPNION) GOLD SEQUINS TYPE SHIRT. I WILL (HOPEFULLY IN A NICE WAY) BE IMPOSSIBLE TO MISS. SAY HI SOMETIME DURING THE NIGHT. I WILL BE CLUBBING WITH THE USUSAL SUSPECTS. JAMES. cwm11.gif

Count me in right now.. Looking forward to meeting more of the board..

------------------

However I do show some respect to few

This ecstacy has got me standin next to you

Gettin sentimental as fuck, spillin guts to you

We just met, but I think I'm in love with you..... Eminem

AIM: slimchezdy

chez@nyc.com