Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weird IM Conversations

vampress

Ok so I know we have all had them, whether it be with someone you know or someone you just met. So let's post the ones you think are the weirdest ones you have had, now you don't have to mention any names if you don't want too. But ok for example, one night I was BORED out of my mind and I decided to go into one of those Yahoo chat rooms(I know big mistake), but whatever just felt like entertaining myself with the stupid things that people say. So ok a few minutes go by and I get an IM from a guy, everything is normal for the first 30 minutes....when he finally pops the question, what turns you on???

So instead of answering him, I tell him well you go first.

He says, really???

You really want to know???

I said, yeah why not.

So he goes, ok well I would love for you to grab me by the hair and pull it real hard....and tell me what a stupid fucking bastard I am for marrying my wife(and he says her name).

So he then continues to say, I want you to tell me that you want me to leave that stupid bitch(says her name) for you, cause if I don't you will punish me by having your dog rape me, while you make me suck on your heel!!!!

I had not said anything, so he asks me.....well what do you think???

I go Ummmmmmmmmm, I think you need help.......and blocked his ass!!!!!!

So yeah, ask me if I have ever gone into one of those chats again???

HELL FUCK NO!!!!!!

I'm just wondering what other crazy conversations everyone else has had???

Ok so I know we have all had them, whether it be with someone you know or someone you just met. So let's post the ones you think are the weirdest ones you have had, now you don't have to mention any names if you don't want too. But ok for example, one night I was BORED out of my mind and I decided to go into one of those Yahoo chat rooms(I know big mistake), but whatever just felt like entertaining myself with the stupid things that people say. So ok a few minutes go by and I get an IM from a guy, everything is normal for the first 30 minutes....when he finally pops the question, what turns you on???

So instead of answering him, I tell him well you go first.

He says, really???

You really want to know???

I said, yeah why not.

So he goes, ok well I would love for you to grab me by the hair and pull it real hard....and tell me what a stupid fucking bastard I am for marrying my wife(and he says her name).

So he then continues to say, I want you to tell me that you want me to leave that stupid bitch(says her name) for you, cause if I don't you will punish me by having your dog rape me, while you make me suck on your heel!!!!

I had not said anything, so he asks me.....well what do you think???

I go Ummmmmmmmmm, I think you need help.......and blocked his ass!!!!!!

So yeah, ask me if I have ever gone into one of those chats again???

HELL FUCK NO!!!!!!

I'm just wondering what other crazy conversations everyone else has had???

You are married or engaged or some shit aren't you?

I don't know how anyone could even possibly imagine spending

the rest of their life with you :blown:

You are married or engaged or some shit aren't you?

I don't know how anyone could even possibly imagine spending

the rest of their life with you :blown:

Exactly it's not you so don't fucking worry about it!!!

DOn't worry about it, that he is one happy camper......especially cause he has such an open minded wife;)!!!!!