Clubplanet Nightlife Community

random thoughts from an ex-clubber

wow! i haven't been on here to check the responses, but im pleasantly surprised that so many people took the time to read and respond. let me clarify some things.

-no 23 is not old, but i feel old. priorities do change.

-its not about drugs or alcohol. i dont really do drugs anymore. maybe like once or twice a year.

-the party scene HAS changed in nyc.

- i never had a car to sleep in, but thanx for remembering my post

that being said, i went to john jay college, graduated with a b.s. in criminal justice, and now i do contract security. i thought it would be cool to bum around after college so i postponed getting a real job. then i realized its not cool, and rather boring and crappy. my passion is acting, so hopefully i'll be able to work with that. i work nights, then in the daytime i go to rehearsals, or work on my film internship. i'm all over the place. but yeah you guys are right im not old, just feeling burnt out. there is a difference. i want to thank all you people who have been in it for years and still going strong for giving me a new perspective. you'll definitely see me on the scene again this season. with or without drugs i hope to be where the good music is at...now i just have to learn how to dance lol