Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Man Paid $20MILLION

nexusgroove

Fuck that, I'd do it if I had an extra 20 million. I'd fly to outer space. Thats a life altering experience. Shit, you want to see a real waste of money? Go rent water world, or buy "Vanilla Ice: 2 the extreme". 100 times as much money went into those things and they didn't change shit. This guy will get to see his home from a perspective that none of us will understand. Hopefully in our lifetime we will get the opportunity to see it and appreciate it for ourselves. 20 million for a fighter jet to kill other people is a waste of money. 16,000 for an umbrella holder is a waste of money, I can't agree with this is not the coolest shit in the world, but maybe thats just the kid in me talking that still wants to be an astronaut.

for that much I would have bought my own Country / Island and built a indestructible Biodome!!!

He got screwed.. the adverage Zillionare would have only paid 5mil :hat:

for 20 Mil. he probably could have bought a Planet if he talked to the right person ;)

He got screwed.. the adverage Zillionare would have only paid 5mil :hat:

it depends on what they did up there. i believe the 5 mil ones are just a little ride up there, there are programs now that allow you to spend up to a week in zero g orbit, and even do a space walk. frankly still pretty fucking amazing.