Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fashion parties in new york city

Hi, We're 3 french from paris. We search for some club to go out. Good fashion club, cuz in paris we're going to the best parties and we are not came here to pay 35 usd for bad parties. And another problem on paris we can get out at 18 but here most of these club ask for 21 . We have 20 and if there is a solution, tell to us.

thanks for all

xxx

are you three "tres jolie filles" or are you three underage, "hommes" ? that will make a BIG difference. what are the best fashion industry parties in paris right now?

in new york there are a few places that have a lot of models, but they're very difficult to get into, especially if you don't want to spend any money and you're not three gorgeous girls.

Thx. We'r 3 georgeous guy. In Paris there is a lot of fashion Parties specially at Cabaret club, or La suite. Manray too is famous. Queen club, this is a gay club but you can find a lot of wonderful women, and there are not here to see gay guy.......

All these club are very select but we already get in.

well. I dont need "material girl". Just tell me more about good club and tell me a solution about our age problem.

believe it or not, at the parties you want to go to, they don't usually check your age. this is actually a good rule: if they're checking I.D. at the door it's not a good party!

PM on wednesdays can be good... very tough door by Aramis. (location: 50 gansevoort st.)

AER fridays (tonight) in the V.I.P. has a lot of fashion industry people - models, bookers, photographers. i'm a regular at this party. the only thing i can think of to help you with this one is to ask for a guy named christophe at the door. he's french and if you kiss his ass in french he might help you! he's a nice guy, but he's still tough at the door. (location: right around the corner from PM on 13th st.)

i believe butter on mondays might also be good, but i've never been to this party. it's on lafayette street. i'm sure the door is also tough.

home guesthouse and BED are right next door to each other on 27th street between 10th and 11th. BED thursdays and wednesdays i think is pretty good. home is probably going to have what you are looking for too, but i'm not sure of the best nights.

i don't think any of these parties are asking for I.D. - or maybe they never ask for my I.D., i don't know. i rarely ever see that happen.

thanks for your tips about paris, and let me know how this turns out for you.

:laugh: Oh jesus, you want models and bottles, and you choose Avalon?? Goddam, your Montreal friend needs to be shot. Is that place even still open? Nobody can even seem to remember if they closed or what. Just don't let that be the standard by which you judge other NYC clubs. :laugh: :laugh:

oh man , i'm just come back from avalon and it's just an HORIBLE club. i hate this club. brrrrr. if you didn't send me this message i'll say that NYC club are bad£. well, wich club you think i have to go? ( sorry for my english but ... i'm french. lol)

oh man , i'm just come back from avalon and it's just an HORIBLE club. i hate this club. brrrrr. if you didn't send me this message i'll say that NYC club are bad£. well, wich club you think i have to go? ( sorry for my english but ... i'm french. lol)

Avalon is probably the worst club right now...I don't know if you are still around but Quo is supposed to be a good bottles and models party on Thursdays

Hi, We're 3 french from paris. We search for some club to go out. Good fashion club, cuz in paris we're going to the best parties and we are not came here to pay 35 usd for bad parties. And another problem on paris we can get out at 18 but here most of these club ask for 21 . We have 20 and if there is a solution, tell to us.

thanks for all

xxx

im not sure if these are clubs u can get into but i know a lot of celebs and the fashion industry frequent these places but maybe try ruby falls, Lotus, suede, et aux faite mois je suis francais alors si ta besoins d'autre alternative necesite pas a m'e demander, j'dirais si c'est une bonne soire avec des DJ's connue Crobar c asser reconnue en ce moment a New York, si tu veut plus d'info contact moi sur mon screen name c'est Bboyfreestyler24 sur aol et aim

hey, i told you the best model/fashion parties in the city! did you try any of my suggestions? some of the other suggestions are okay (crobar? not good for what you want!!!! quo... sometimes, but it's not as good anymore), but the ones i mentioned are where the models hang out. period. i'm not looking at my post, so i forgot what i said, but home guesthouse on 27th st. saturdays should be good too... if i didn't mention that one then add it to the list.

et qu'est ce que c'est le probleme?! Ma liste inclut les meilleurs clubs, mais vous n'avez pas écouté ! Je dois parler francais ici?!