Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Horrible Hawtin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you....

the only way to make money in the CD industry is to appeal to the largest audience possible.

That is why i am getting bashed..... and GU is making money

dont hate cause they are making money ... and have you ehard his 365 CD ... I dont believe you have, when you do though, i believe you will feel bad for calling him a "KTU" Dj ... damn man that is fucking harsh .. you should take that back ...

So My man here sends me a private message, I Had ask him Before who the fuck was he...Apparently he got pissed. And it reads

Hmm just an avid techno listener and producer.

myspace.com/panteaze

My Man, Your a Newbie @ CP # 1 reason why you suck, # 2 reason-Your music Sucks. #3 reason I don't like, nobody here likes you.

lee is excellent, Id go to at least every other nyc set from him. he laid down a CLASSIC at ARC vs jimmy van M, part one. a CLASSIC!!

hawtin- sounds like most of us dont check for him in 2005. id sooner hear lee + winx than lee + hawtin....

he's a freakin global underground dj......

only the most commercial, mainstream, predictable dj's are on GU.

worst post ever........

just cuz hes got shit on GU doesnt make him mainstream tool.......

go ahead and call anthony papa, sander, Howells and Tomiie mainstream while your at it. they have GU comps too :rolleyes:

Hawtin is on the minimal tip as of late and i tip off my hat to him. The guy has been a pioneer of the sound since EARLY plastikman. everyone is riding the minimal cock now....when he was one of the originators.....props for not giving a fuck what people think and pushing his sound.

if you went to spirit not knowing what to expect from hawtin right now......u need to get your weight up and know your music. cuz thats his style.....end of story....