Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POLL - Popularity Rating of Las Vegas Clubs

mrvip

I think its time for them to get a new party planner.

This is definitely an understatement, but unfortunately, they probably had one of their friends as the party planner so it was like the blind leading the blind. I anyone wants to check out Syn City and put a post up about it, we would greatly appreciate it, really. Maybe someone else would want to go rack up those cheap drinks.

Look, those clubs exist to serve a certain market, and obviously those people in that thread meet that market. It's definitely laughable to hear people touting them as "THE" places, but hey, to each their own.

I'm quite glad these folks aren't lining up for the clubs that I like to frequent. They're busy enough as they are.

I'm not one to suggest that people who don't know better should be barred from certain clubs, but let's be honest -- if they're getting off on a joint like Bikini's then what's the point of trying to educate them about clubs that don't need their money to begin with?

This is one of the reasons I so often fly solo (or at least set off that way) when going to clubs in LV -- there's no point in dragging my friends who would really prefer to be wearing jeans and drinking PBR. It's the same reason they don't try to drag me into the sports books or UFC bouts with them. :)

Great point.

There is also validity to the possibility that some people spread misguided information as well and some of the tourists in that thread would have been better served to know that if they think the crowd is hot at Bikinis, then the crowd is BLAZING at Body English.

Also, a side note, Bikinis just closed their relatively long running Thursday nights. Goes to show that if a club doesn't keep up with the pace, they will be left behind in the race in a competitive market like Vegas.

That comment is exactly right. A club has to stay "new" no matter what otherwise people will lose interest. I actually used to work for Bikini's and honestly, I don't think that they were ever "up to the pace." For a very short while they had long general admission lines, but that died out very quickly. Maybe it was because people would stand in the general admission line waiting to pay their $20, while promoters would stand in front of the VIP line and hand out VIP passes to get right in for free. Like the saying goes, "don't bite the hand that feeds you," Bikini's did exactly the opposite and at the hand that fed them.

Here are some words of wisdom from a fellow "clubgoer" that we should all listen to:

Also before you;re trip head over to ebay and search for las vegas club passes and you'll find tons of packages for under 5 bucks that will get you into 3 or 4 clubs free! I do it every time I go to Vegas.

Who needs a VIP host such as myself when people can go to Ebay, right?

A nightclub popularity poll like this one will be posted after Halloween weekend to get feedback on as many of the Halloween parties as possible. We want to compile a catalog of opinions from numerous places on these parties, which will be used to accurately direct our clients to Halloween parties next year.