Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BIG NAME DJ's FOR HALLOWEEN

sprfly

Ferry Corsten is in Amsterdam, Cologne and Dublin from Friday-Sunday of Halloween weekend. IF he is in Vegas, it would have to be Monday.

Boris is at Empire on Saturday, same night as Sasha at ICE.

What I'm curious about is what big act, if anyone, is getting lined up for Monday night. Would be a shame to see Halloween night go without at least one heavy hitter in town.

Ferry Corsten is in Amsterdam, Cologne and Dublin from Friday-Sunday of Halloween weekend. IF he is in Vegas, it would have to be Monday.

Boris is at Empire on Saturday, same night as Sasha at ICE.

What I'm curious about is what big act, if anyone, is getting lined up for Monday night. Would be a shame to see Halloween night go without at least one heavy hitter in town.

damn, really enjoyed havin judge jules there last year. Wanted to hear anothe INTRN'L Dj besides sash, he really never did it for me. Guess its boris. How is the club hes dj'ing at???Who is doing the rain halloween party and what night is it sat or sunday?

damn, really enjoyed havin judge jules there last year. Wanted to hear anothe INTRN'L Dj besides sash, he really never did it for me. Guess its boris. How is the club hes dj'ing at???Who is doing the rain halloween party and what night is it sat or sunday?

Empire is a pretty sweet club if they can ever get their feet off the ground. It has a great setup and the soundsystem is amazing. but due to a lack of advertising and promotions they've had a hard time so far. I doubt they'll have a problem with Boris in town thought.

If Empire started promoting it's club nights a bit better and started to figure out an identity for itself, I could see it getting a lot better. Instead the feeling that I've gotten is that every DJ/clubbing event there plays second fiddle to management wanting to book whatever bands they can. Which isn't to say a venue can't do both successfully, but I'm not seeing the full effort there just yet. In some regards you could compare it to ICE before Godskitchen took over.

As for Sasha, I was less enthused about his sets in the past but saw him throw down an incredible set in Denver about 6-8 weeks ago, really deep, dark powerful stuff that had the crowd going off the rafters... good shit, enough to make me anxious to see him at ICE.