Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maryland

SuGaRNSpIcE

are u goin Baltimore? be careful, its very scary down there

Restaurants, all the seafood restaurants around the harbor are good, as for the bars, they is this corner, I think its called 'the Power Plant" where there are a bunch of college bars, ALL U CAN DDRNK FOR $7 ...cant beat that...and then you can stumble to the club next door, they play hip hop and KTU type dance music...since u'll be anihilated, u wont care about the music or the fact that there isnt any air conditioning and the humidity is awful

the ball parks are cool if you are into that...have fun and be safe

Ive been to Ocean City a couple times in the summer when I was in high school and I had so much fun. We went to the beach, snuck into some bars, went to the carnival thingy at the end of the boardwalk and found some club with all black lights in it. Im not really sure what there is to do in the winter.

There was an Olive Garden on the main road not too far from the beach. All you can eat pasta special 7.99-----eat up fuckers! ;)

aww thanks hun, umm, i think ocean city, but that bar sound wonderful!!!

are u goin Baltimore? be careful, its very scary down there

Restaurants, all the seafood restaurants around the harbor are good, as for the bars, they is this corner, I think its called 'the Power Plant" where there are a bunch of college bars, ALL U CAN DDRNK FOR $7 ...cant beat that...and then you can stumble to the club next door, they play hip hop and KTU type dance music...since u'll be anihilated, u wont care about the music or the fact that there isnt any air conditioning and the humidity is awful

the ball parks are cool if you are into that...have fun and be safe