Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your favorite clubs?

I would say every club is at least worth checking out.. My personal faves though are Exit, Tunnel and Sound Factory. Try to hit up every club you can, and see for yourself what you like, that's the only way you will know. Everyone has different tastes.

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

what is your music preference . . . and if you don't care about music and just want to hook up or go out for the crowd, then let us know. Then we can help.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

IF you're looking for house then exit or factory are your best bets because they tend to bring a good looking crowd. As for trance, there is no substitute of twilo or the phazon sound system it blares every friday night...it's my favorite club by far...its strictly about the music though so the good looking crowd takes a back seat sometimes. My favorite club is Shadow Lounge in Miami but that probably won't help you out...I'm sure all of them will blow your mind if its your 1st time going though..good luck

Twilo all the way.. EXIT I think has a better venue, but the crowd and the talent at Twilo is so much better..

------------------

However I do show some respect to few

This ecstacy has got me standin next to you

Gettin sentimental as fuck, spillin guts to you

We just met, but I think I'm in love with you..... Eminem

AIM: slimchezdy

chez@nyc.com

I agree that PVD at Twilo might be the best way to go- if you like trance. But you'd have to wait till he's back in the middle of January. I'm also not 100% sure if anything other than a really great outfit and a great fake id can get you in. Maybe it is 21 & over that nite....

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche

Originally posted by bang_66_:

I agree that PVD at Twilo might be the best way to go- if you like trance. But you'd have to wait till he's back in the middle of January. I'm also not 100% sure if anything other than a really great outfit and a great fake id can get you in. Maybe it is 21 & over that nite....

The last PVD night at Twilo was 18+, but sounds like she's already got a fake if she got into SF and Exit. I would suggest Sat. night at Twilo for house music!

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."