Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timo is coming to town.....

miamijosh

Meng, until not too long ago, I had never heard him spin either. However, now that I have, and it's been half dozen times now, I have to say I'm "overwhelmed". Even more I'd say that if these were Roman days and their was a "god of music" it would have been Timo Maas. :) Believe it or not he's not into the fame and fortune of it. For him it's about pride and the quality of his work. Trust me when I say he takes sound to a new dimension.

P.S. I hope everyone in florida is safe from the storm past and doing well and hope that their power is restored sooner than later if not so already.

Hope to see you all at Timo!!

He's not much of a turntablist.... wasn't really much of his fan except for the old days. Had really lost track of him in the last years or so. Nowadays his contract has ended with his ex-management and he's been signed to Sven Vath's Cocoon Label/Management. Saw him this summer at Dc 10 and he is playing amazing music. Don't miss out.

I've never heard Timo spin. I have a bunch of his productions on vinyl but how is he live?

As a dj you should love him, and be wondering how in the hell he makes some of his transitions.

He must do a lot of his "work" at home and burn it then mix with his "timo'ed" copies. Otherwise I don't think its humanly possible to do some of the shit he does real time.

but he has just great moments when he leaves you a little wondering whats going on, before he lets you in on the secret, and you realize you were hearing the beat the whole time and just didn't realize it. :