Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Puppy Training

guest00901

So we decided to just let her romp around and we put a wee wee pad on our first floor living room and upstairs in the office ((her room))

For some reason she always POOPS on the pad, but she doesn't get the idea of peeing there. But we are doing the whole giving her treats when she goes on it and yelling at her when she doesn't.

She is so cool, and has so much energy. Last night she only woke us up once and that was cause she had to pee, I let her out, she peed, I held her for a min and put her back in the cage and left music on for her, that seems to keep her quite through the night as well

She's great! I'll post pix when I get em

me and my boyfriend just got a maltese puppy thats 8 weeks old...he's absolutely adorable, but it's just like raising a baby...he cries all night if you leave him alone and he's always getting sick and he always needs attention. I love him to death, but it's so much more work than I ever anticipated...and what with working and going to school full time, it's a LOT on my plate lol...ill try to get some pics of him though, hes the sweetest thing in the world

me and my boyfriend just got a maltese puppy thats 8 weeks old...he's absolutely adorable, but it's just like raising a baby...he cries all night if you leave him alone and he's always getting sick and he always needs attention. I love him to death, but it's so much more work than I ever anticipated...and what with working and going to school full time, it's a LOT on my plate lol...ill try to get some pics of him though, hes the sweetest thing in the world

My golden did that, she would bark all night til you came down... it is like a baby in the sense that you have to let them cry. Mine stopped 3 days after I stopped going downstairs.

We had to take her to the vet yesturday. She has Kennel Cough, nothing serious but we took her just in case. She was such a good girl, I moved the cage into our bedroom and she doesn't make a peep until I wake up and feed her, she poops and pees on the mat. Shes AWSOME!

• 1 month later...
my tenant just got one. about 9 weeks old...mad cute but he doesn't have the slightest clue on how to train him. that and I feel bad he leaves him alone for so long when he goes to work.

Word, why get an animal at such a young age that clearly requires a good amount of attention and then leave it at home ...