Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Commute to Work

mornings 30-45 mins express bus ride, pm 1hr - 1 ½hr depending on traffic....they should make HOV lanes to go back home also not just to go to the city...

No one cares about your comfort going home, they only care about the slaves (oopps i mean employee's) gettin to work on time to produce as much bling as possible ...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...speaking of commuting, i just had a candidate turn down an offer because he was worried about the commute...dumbfcker...150k guaranteed for two years and he couldnt tolerate a 20 minute drive each way....grrrrrr.....

I will fly out there and take the job ... fuck that asshole ..

Guest onisakura

6 minute drive with 9 stop signs and and two traffic lights.

Can't wait to see what my commute will be in NYC though....:rolleyes:

Guest onisakura

Right now i work at a law firm in North Palm Beach, Florida. I'm moving to NYC in a couple months though so i'll probably start sending resumes out very soon. I'll be living in Brooklyn by Prospect Park so im assuming the commute will be between 30 and 45 minutes depending on where i end up working.

...speaking of commuting, i just had a candidate turn down an offer because he was worried about the commute...dumbfcker...150k guaranteed for two years and he couldnt tolerate a 20 minute drive each way....grrrrrr.....

in fucking sedona? :laugh:

the traffic jams there during rush hour are massive!!!! :laugh:

what a fucking freak! . . . is that position still vacant? :D

15 mins. door to door, about 4 subway stops.

they might relocate us from midtown downtown to wall st which would add an extra 30-40 mins to my commute....

you ever look into that position we talked about for me?

takes me about an hour each way (bout 70 miles/day)...tolls are about $8/day also...

Guest gabo

takes me about an hour each way (bout 70 miles/day)...tolls are about $8/day also...

damn! thats money you could be spending on asain shemales

in fucking sedona? :laugh:

the traffic jams there during rush hour are massive!!!! :laugh:

what a fucking freak! . . . is that position still vacant? :D

...lmao...nah man, my work is still in the tri-state area...god bless the internet...the position was in nj, he took the job in pa...so if you know some chemical principle researchers with phosphor background, hook a brother up...$500 referral fee (minimum)...

Yeah, I asked around the back office, but no one really knew, so I need to wait till the next time i get a wire done and im over in the ops dept and ill ask around.

I didnt forget about you bro!

...lmao...nah man, my work is still in the tri-state area...god bless the internet...the position was in nj, he took the job in pa...so if you know some chemical principle researchers with phosphor background, hook a brother up...$500 referral fee (minimum)...

You do recruiting for crystal meth labs?