Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon Halloween w/ Steve Porter and DJ Bons

tribalsoundz

.. gotta find some funky giddddup..

I have not dressed up since I was about 10, and hate it, but this year i'm not gonna be the guy who didnt dress up

Klingon Costuming & Fashion

Are you interested in the art of Klingon Costuming? Then you will want to visit our sister organization, the Klingon Imperial Costumers Guild. For those of you who are interested in the art of Klingon costuming and make-up; several resources have been set up by the KIDC in order to gather together those who share this interest. We have a growing Klingon Costuming community and mailing list on Yahoo! Clubs. Participation is open to Klingon fandom, regardless of their affiliation; please feel free to join in and ask questions or share your own experience with others. All details are in our Klingon Guilds section.

Looking For Armor?

Look No Further!!!

Studio Creations rarely sells our cool trooper suits to anyone, but below is a list of reputable Armor Dealers that we know of that sell stormtrooper-esque armor. Most of these dealers are USA based, but we denote their location if not in the USA.

Studio Creations is not liable for any costumes bought through these dealers. It is a buy-at-your-own risk kind of thing. We are only offering up this small list to aid the fans in their search for armor.

Doug Barrett - (USA) Great guy and a great kit. He's online almost everyday so communication is good. I cannot say enough good things about Doug. He's a true fan through and through.

Currently Doug Barrett is the only armor dealer that we know of who communicates well with the fans, consistently has armor in stock (or at least in development) and gives good customer service. The 20+ other dealers we have tested over the years have been fairly unreliable. If you know of an armor dealer that you feel would be a good addition to this small list, email us their contact information and we will check them out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biker Scout Armor Kit - Studio Creations will be doing a small run of Biker Scout armor for those fans that can't afford the stormtrooper kits above. $400.00 gets you the armor, velcro parts bag and a boot holster. Click here for more details. A full biker scout costume costs about $250 less than a stormtrooper costume.