Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I lvoe everyoen!!!

I lvoe you guys. it's really a sorry starte of affairs when you feel this happy but noone's coming over to hang out with you! everyon'es at work and i'mnot...*gloat* but i love you guys and a syout out to all my peeps::::: jertsey tom, (um, where were yuon friday? i'm short so i can't see very well but what's your excuse?) risa06, exit friend forever, rachel-i-love-you, mp3some you know why i love you besides your awesome screen name...-dirtyslapper who bought me maltesers i think, but i don't know for suree b/c i can't get ihnto my pm box - and everyone else who touched me in a special way todya....i love you. ok, think i should just knockitofff now. sorry for my behavour but dont' drink at lunchtime ever and had an encounter in the supermarket an d then I HAD to buy the bottle because you'd do the same thing if you were me and it was a power out!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

jertsey tom, (um, where were yuon friday? i'm short so i can't see very well but what's your excuse?)

Hey sweets...

D.D.G. = Designated Drunk Girl!!

Feelin good today? lol

I was there Friday night... dancing my ass off! I actually saw you a few times, however you were sort of in a small crowd of people talking... so I kept saying I would catch up with you in "a lil while" ... the next thing I know... my two friends I came with did not "feel" well and they wanted to go... We left about 4 am... I am so sorry I did not catch up with you.

Can I make it up to you? *grabs the Bartender and orders Nikki another drink!*

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

well, at least she's not at the office christmas party, sitting on the photocopier, copying pictures of her ass...

post away! who cares?

i'll have drink for you tonight, that's for sure.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by jerseytom:

Interesting point you bring up here.... *scratches his head* So what source did you quote this from? LOL

Nic... Enjoy your afternoon while it lasts!

OMFL.........THis is getting better and better. KEEP THOSE POSTS A COMIN NIC!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE