Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters at Avalon (Halloween Party)

$60 at the door??? pffffffffffftttttttttt have you people lost your minds????

for Avalon aka the Holocaust Oven??? ok, looks like this years gonna be a bust...well at least JP looks kinda cool as Freddy unlike the previous flyers where he looked like a total feg

for Avalon aka the Holocaust Oven??? ok, looks like this years gonna be a bust...well at least JP looks kinda cool as Freddy unlike the previous flyers where he looked like a total feg

oh yeah def looks cool..

LMAO... fegula

cant spin and sucks dick what a combo

I will be attending this party and hopefully JP will bring his A-Game. If not oh well, I'll still make the best of it, and there always is shawn ink in the spider club. But to xl-rated my favorite person on this board, and sandman and everyone else that hates on JP......when is the last time you guys went out and heard him live? My guess is years, and if im wrong oh well but the majority of all you haters havent made it out to hear him in a long time and are doing your bashing based on other ppl's opinions. You cant say a tv show is bad without watching it and you cant say a dj is terrible if you havent heard him live atleast a few times recently. All dj's have on and off nights. I was the first to admit JP sucked it up at classics, but I was there and I gave my opinion of the party. But alot of ppl I know had a great time and enjoyed the vocal cheese he dropped for a good portion of the night. Although there was a 2 hour span where he dropped some nasty tribal and hard beats and tore that place up. You guys bash a party that hasnt even happened yet, that is so naive. I think JP's problem is that he is aware that his crowd keeps getting younger, and he is trying to cater his music to them which is a mistake Either way the man still has skills, and i really enjoyed his 4th of July set. You can bash something you havent tried. So stop the hating until you make it out to hear JP.

Your welcome, its all in fun, no hard feelings, excepted im still a little ticked off that you ruined the club scene over here.

I hated on JP? when? I always goof on him being hit or miss... but the bottom line I Im a huge JP fan since 99....

And I def. want to check Avalon out next Fri.