Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed christmas party

Yeah it was packed that night...I think I spent the first few hours in the lounge upstairs...the music was totally out of this world...just f**kin amazing!

Best thing to do is get there early and stake out a spot in the Y2K lounge, or get there about 4/5am.

Can't wait till the 22nd.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Yeah it was packed that night...I think I spent the first few hours in the lounge upstairs...the music was totally out of this world...just f**kin amazing!

Best thing to do is get there early and stake out a spot in the Y2K lounge, or get there about 4/5am.

Can't wait till the 22nd.

yea i know i normally do, but that nite got held up waiting for people

damn slackers

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Hey Rob! I didn't make it to Twilo is past Friday instead went and ate a lot of food and watched movie instead.

Still feel kinda weak about the whole thing. I'm thinking about the S&D though.

You never know! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Hypocrisy is the lubricant of society." -David Hull angel.gif

they're doing the lasers on the 22nd??!!??!!

someone please know the answer and get back to me! i have to decide between s 'n d or brass monkey and it's a very close race at the moment. but i think the twilo laser show may tip the scale if they're gonna have it.

------------------

but daddy! i want an oompa loompa now!

You know I'll be there. I do know that a lot of the people I'm usually there with will not be attending. Chick isn't going, unfortunately. I'm PRAYING for Sonia and Big Josh. PRAYING. NHelbing and Miss Lizzie I'm counting on to show.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

I'm there. I went last month

and fuckin' loved it. It was one of the

best I've ever heard and the music

was almost entirely brand.

As for the laser show, it's this Friday

@ Twilo for the Sven Vath b-day. No mention

of it for SND:

#### FRIDAY DECEMBER 15TH ####

Join Twilo, Paper Magazine and Final Home in celebrating

THE COCOON NYC 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

SVEN VATH

FRANK LORBER

RICHARD BARTZ (live)

And featuring the return of the spectacular laser display

Friday December 22nd

SASHA/JOHN DIGWEED

SEAN CUSICK

------------------

4 9 7 23 5 5 4

Rico, it does say "return of the laser display" not "featuring" ...so I'm hoping that it'll stay for SnD. Dude, why don't you go check out Sven Vath and let me know if its worth making a trip up (for his next show).

hehe

------------------

Nietzche

i'm sure this has been posted numerous times but i haven't been chekcing the board much lately

are a lot of people going?

haven't been to an s&d nite since the 3 yr when i vowed never to return but think this might be a solid time to make a reappearence and i'll be done w/ finals that wednesday and just wanna get loose

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Hell yeah, I'll be there! If you're thinking of the crowd, IMO, the size has shrunk a little from earlier this year, def. not as crowded as PvD. I think thats a good thing.

And the laser light display returns...thats just more icing on the cake!

PS: Why didn't you like the 3 yr anniversery?

------------------

Nietzche

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Hell yeah, I'll be there! If you're thinking of the crowd, IMO, the size has shrunk a little from earlier this year, def. not as crowded as PvD. I think thats a good thing.

And the laser light display returns...thats just more icing on the cake!

PS: Why didn't you like the 3 yr anniversery?

well i heard that later on it was amazing on the music was unreal

but

the crowd was just so ridiculously packed in there that i couldnt' even be bothered w/ waiting it out. i didn't get in there early and stake out a chill spot like usual so it was just pushing and shoving and waiting for the whole crowd to just all fall over like dominoes

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

*bump*

for greg panelli

------------------

hmr3.gif