Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dining . .

uruk-hai

sorry. yeah. Would be interested some kind of Pan Asian or Asian fusion type place and also a upscale steakhouse?

Pan-Asian/Fusion etc

Chinois in the Forum Shops, China Grill in Mandalay and Red 8 at Wynn have all served me well. Nobu (Hard Rock) is also tasty, but I think a bit expensive for what you get. And I can't speak for the Vegas location, but I've eaten at Tao in NYC and the food was great... the atmosphere/vibe even better.

Steakhouse

What do you mean by "upscale?" Do you want upscale-traditional or upscale-modern? If you're willing to shed the cash, for the modern/hip approach, my personal favorite is N9NE in the Palms... aside from damn damn damn good steaks, the wine list is outstanding and the staff is exceptional. If you want a more traditional atmosphere, for all the same reasons go to Prime in Bellagio. Morton's is a solid choice, but why go somewhere that exists in every other city? Finally, if you want to step down one level in price but still have a great meal, hit up Lawry's (off-strip to the east) or drop another level in price and go to the steakhouse in (don't laugh) Circus Circus. Seriously. I think that restaurant is one of the biggest reasons C-C is able to stay in business.