Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurricanes suck ass.....

Guest onisakura

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wima's outer edges are hitting the Keys right now. They say it will hit our area by sunrise tomorrow. It's surreal, outside there is blue sky and sunshine and the trees are just barely blowing (but picking up a bit), and its hard to believe we will have a hurricane at our door in 11 hours.

Guest onisakura
koky is such a man... he said he is waiting for wilma with his pants down.

Ya know.....its kinda disturbing how much you talk to Koky.

Guest gabo
Not in the least. You two can have each other. *lol*
naaa, I dont want him either. His balls smell like cheese. lets keep that between us though.

Guest onisakura
naaa, I dont want him either. His balls smell like cheese. lets keep that between us though.

Its all good, your secret's safe with me. ;)

Last update was that it was expected to hit my area at around sunrise Monday. With last year's hurricanes we lost electricity a few of the times, and got it back within a couple of days. We lost internet connection, TV, and phones, all but one of the canes. This time, who knows what may happen. I may lose ISP, I may lose electricity, I may lose bladder control in the middle of the night, only time will tell when I may be posting again and in clean linens.

So, if on tomorrow, and/or after tomorrow, I am neither seen, hear, nor read online, have no worries for it means not that I am dead, only that I may be without power, internet, or both. On the other hand, it may also mean that my home was shredded and my body was torn limb from limb by the wrath of the fierce winds and flying derbis and that I was scattered in pieces to different parts of the rubble around my present location, or even further away. Who knows, those of you who live close enough to Florida, if you see a bloody hand flying past your window, remember to wave back because it might be me saying hello.

Got my shutters up and i'm ready for wilma... drinkin' a brew dawg and organizing my photo album. During hurricanes i always go crazy cleaning and organizing. lol Took 8 bags of clothes and stuff to the Goodwill today... love cleaning out my huge closet. Now i'm catching up my photo album.. haven't done so since May. Man thats alot of f*ckin' pics!!!

stay safe slick... :heart:

Guest onisakura
Has anyone else noticed that the only mention/concern for Cuba has been regarding whether or not passing over it will weaken Wilma before it hits the US?

Yeah, they dont give a shit.

Guest onisakura
fuck cuba , fuck wilma , fuck all of you , fuck fuck fuck !!

Damn babe, sounds like you have some pent up sexual aggression. Never fear, your love gabo is here!!!