Clubplanet Nightlife Community

too all the boys..i have a question..please enlighten me..

hello everyone cwm1.gif

me and some friends of mine have been trying to figure out what guys expect when they go to clubs...

is it:

a) pick up any girl with a low top and see if they can get into their pants

B) get drunk with their freinds and just have a good time and dance (and if by chance be lucky enough to get a number or a kiss is always a plus)

c) or go to a club, all dressed nice, and stand there look at girls all night, and yet not approach them b/c they are either not up to par, or the guys are too cool to socialize with the other people around..

please enlighten me..cuz lately...we've seen mostly A and C...only sometimes B -which are the most fun since they are have to have a good time and just dance like the rest of us..

And ladies u all know what i'm talking about: its either the horny guys looking for some ass, the nice guys who are having fun but not looking for anything(cuz they are usually taken), or the assholes who stand around just standing there being a pretty boy..

i just want to know whats up..

cwm20.gif

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fightting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)

Originally posted by freaky2girl:

hello everyone cwm1.gif

me and some friends of mine have been trying to figure out what guys expect when they go to clubs...

is it:

a) pick up any girl with a low top and see if they can get into their pants

B) get drunk with their freinds and just have a good time and dance (and if by chance be lucky enough to get a number or a kiss is always a plus)

c) or go to a club, all dressed nice, and stand there look at girls all night, and yet not approach them b/c they are either not up to par, or the guys are too cool to socialize with the other people around..

please enlighten me..cuz lately...we've seen mostly A and C...only sometimes B -which are the most fun since they are have to have a good time and just dance like the rest of us..

And ladies u all know what i'm talking about: its either the horny guys looking for some ass, the nice guys who are having fun but not looking for anything(cuz they are usually taken), or the assholes who stand around just standing there being a pretty boy..

i just want to know whats up..

cwm20.gif

Most guys in clubs are horny and looking for ass. Some are just more shy than others.

------------------

signature.gif

now now fellas, fess up. . .

it starts out as B, turns into C, and by the end of the night it's A. . . at least that's the evolution that i see with most of the appendaged types. . .

of course, it changes whenever drugs and alcohol turn up in the system. . . but i think the main problem is the guys expecting to hook-up before they get to the club and that's their entire reason for going. . . they're only looking to get disappointed. . . i always operated on the "have fun first, more fun will find you" mentality. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

so tell me. . . who's yr daddy???

Most of the time its B for me...though sometimes the A urge does TRY to take over smile.gif.

Hey, if I'm going to pay money to hear a good DJ, I'm going to make damn sure that I have a good time, with or without the making out factor.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

I'm B all the way.......that has always worked for me......I don't chase females, low top or not, and I sure as hell don't expect them to come to me.......somehow it kinda just happens when it should......other times I just do some afterhours with my friends.......just hang and shit......by the way, which clubs do you go to?

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 12-12-2000).]

I realized a while ago that it was pretty unlikely that I would ever meet someone I really clicked with in a club.

I'm pretty unassuming, and only marginally outgoing. I go to clubs for B. I love to look and will chat with strangers, but i rarely get numbers. i'm most attracted to a similar kind of woman. what that means, howevr, is that the chances of two people like that meeting are really slim.

Point? You see A&C because they're in your face. B type club-goers are off dancing...

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

I'd say a definate B. However, alot of girls seem to think that you're only after A and tend to not want to dance. So therefore It becomes a C issue where you just don't even feel like being bothered or going through the trouble to try to stay at B. Therefore I drown into C, and then the girls come up asking why I'm not dancing. Go figure!!! Ain't it ironic? But I usually stay at B or decline into C. The only time A is an issue is if a chick keeps dancing with me all night and I've had some drinky drink and she's all up in my friggin' crotch (Oooh Baby, Work Thaat Ass!!!) or if I go with some chicks that I'm already "down" (wink wink) with.

------------------

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

its B for me, but hooking up in a club is an added bonus

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by grepanelli:

I'd say a definate B. However, alot of girls seem to think that you're only after A and tend to not want to dance. So therefore It becomes a C issue where you just don't even feel like being bothered or going through the trouble to try to stay at B. Therefore I drown into C, and then the girls come up asking why I'm not dancing. Go figure!!! Ain't it ironic?

Hehehe...thats also a very good point. Women at clubs (I feel) are so "tired" of men hitting on them, that they feel every guy is an A...and thus project this sour image to ward them off. Thus it just becomes too much trouble to try dance with or even talk to them (just friendly - not as "hitting on")...and I end up sliding into C.

BUT, A does happen more often than you'd expect, even if you're just dancing and having fun smile.gif.

------------------

Nietzche

THose men in GROUP B are more likely to end up as GROUP A...need to feel comfortable and have fun around each other before anything goes further...

GET it straight guys...its sooo lame to just stand there and look like you are trying to pick up..those are the men that i shudder from...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Hehehe...thats also a very good point. Women at clubs (I feel) are so "tired" of men hitting on them, that they feel every guy is an A...and thus project this sour image to ward them off. Thus it just becomes too much trouble to try dance with or even talk to them (just friendly - not as "hitting on")...and I end up sliding into C.

BUT, A does happen more often than you'd expect, even if you're just dancing and having fun smile.gif.

Thanx for the Confirmation, rave_mania. Now I know it ain't just me. lol. Exit this Friday or Saturday perhaps?

------------------

hehe thanks guys =)

but i do agree that girls have this misperception about guys at clubs that we should get over..and guys get over their own...

so yeh..i love the B's..but i can also deal with B's that turn into A's..but if u eventually turn into a C..dude get over it and shut up and dance =)

hehe peace and love kids!

::muahhh::

cwm30.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

think about that one..

;)

WHoa, whoa.....I need to clear up something here...I guess I made a mistake when I said "sliding into C" in my last post. What I meant by that is that I don't hit on women as such - that does not mean I STAND around thinking I'm better than them...it just means I want to do my own thing (dance), while, though it would be NICE to talk to some women and dance with them, its normally just too much effort to try break that hard, cold barrier they put up.

However, I should not generalize...of course all women are not like that - I've met some beautiful women who also happened to be some of the nicest people in the club.

------------------

Nietzche

I refuse to be classified! I would hope that the places I patronize would not have A's or especially C's, but I've seen them. You have to feel for the C's a little. It sux, but whatever. I don't drink often but I do get pretty cracked out and just dance my ass off. As far a hooking up, I'm usually too CO'd to even deal.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

hehehe hmmm grepanelli ...we can start off as B's...then if u know how to work it on the dance floor we'll see about the a's...wink wink

then once we're wron out we can turn into D's..new category: when b's turns into a's and are too tired to do anything else but each other cwm41.gif

heheh that was bad heheheheeh

------------------

think about that one..

;)

Originally posted by freaky2girl:

hehehe hmmm grepanelli ...we can start off as B's...then if u know how to work it on the dance floor we'll see about the a's...wink wink

then once we're wron out we can turn into D's..new category: when b's turns into a's and are too tired to do anything else but each other cwm41.gif

heheh that was bad heheheheeh

Is that so? lol, hey holla at me. What part of Jersey are you from and how old are you?

------------------

IM ALL THREE I JUST LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL YOU KNOW WHAT EVER HAPPENS HAPPENS ITS NO THAT YOU GO OUT AND HAVE A PLAN OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO OR WHO YOU ARE GOING TO DO SO IN CONCLUSION:

IM A CAUSE IF IT HAPPENS IT HAPPENS

IM B CAUSE IM OUT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME

IM C CAUSE WHEN I GO OUT DRESSED TO IMPRESS BUT NOT BEING A WALFLOWER JUST STANDING THERE.

------------------

tIzEdDy_RiZuXpIn<~~~~!!!!

Okay....let me just swithc this around real fast......I know this post is for about guys but I don't think females should exclude themselves from the same thing......I see more guys in the B category than I do girls to be honest......in fact, I feel that many females fall straight into the C category with no problem.......a good example of this can be found in abundance at places like....ummm.....Exit......before anyone takes offense to that I don't mean EVERY female that has been to Exit or places like it but each time I am there, I see too many females struttin around in their skimpy ass outfits thinking they are gods gift to men........I love the outfits but the attitude that comes with them is just unacceptable........I'm sorry if I broke up the original post a bit here but I think this needed to be said.......lol

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."