Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whose going to CIELO tonight

Any reviews from last nite??????? :type:

GOT THERE AT 11 with LOUIE CORRALES...

love the place, my first time, very nice decor..

Louie opened perfectly IMO, nice groovy beats progressively more drums as the dance floor filled out ...

had the place really going till about 1 am then Chus went on ...

they did there thing, was loving the beats, but unfortunately had to leave cause I had work this morning .

sorry nto much of a reviewer cause i am clueless on track id's lol

i will hear them rock out deko in nj on sat

GREAT REVIEW..ppffffffffffffffttttt

I will see you at Deko my brotha

lol i suck at reviews...

everyone always wants track id's/. and I am just too much of a pothead for that ....

i can tell you we had a great crew of dj's in the house

richie santana, boris, peter bailey ohzee and da butcha, louie corrales .........def had fun with that crew

It was an amazing night of music. Go to the door @ 1215 and had to deal w/ some BS with the guest list. It was worth it to watch some kid get dropped like a bad habit at the front door ... it was beautiful! Andy is a great guy, helped me get past the BS, looked like he was having a great b-day rockin it out in the Dj Booth next to C&C

The place was wall to wall people, The vibe was hot, many CP people were in the place, it was great to see everyone! The music was amazing, kept everyone going strong all night long. I too am horrible at Track ID's but the beats were f'n hot to death! I tried to keep up but by 330am i had enough and had to crawl to my car to make it to work nice and late today .. all in all it was worth it! Again it was great seeing everyone, margret, drew, jesse, alan, ed, kevin, gabe and to anyone else who was up in there, lets do it again!!

partied very very hard on weds night, but still had as much fun as i could last night at cielo. First time hearing louie corrales and to me he was up and down, sometimes good sometimes bad. But he had some peple loving his shit so what can you do. Nice meeting ya fastfast. The place was really jammed packed the whole night with really no space to get down hard. Good dancing with the made crew, as well as jess,drew,elevated, the dtourism people and the cp people, even if only for a bit. Andy looked to be having a great time and i think it was a succesful party. So to everyone involve, RESPECT.

Musically i was defintely feeling chus and bit more than ceballos reason being was cause it seem like most of the tracks ceballos was playing i heard the night b4 by keith blackstone. Dibiza dropped and has gone thru so many changes from hearing it the first time that i couldnt een tell it wAS IT LOL. Anyway im tired still wil be going to bed soon.