Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trancelvania Last Night

stogiey2k2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah funk none of that shit made any sense... lay off the vodka.. and as for being a pompous ego twat, I think it's you... mr "hey I'm a voice-over guy for MTV in Spanish... :drunk: " Is that the first thing you say to everyone you meet?

and stop hitting on me.. and my brother and law... we dont' think you're sexy. So don't tell me about your fantasies about riding me on your rocket. Grow some tits, slice your cock off, then come back and see what we think. :clap2:

till then you'll be banned from Blue and Koky's orgy. :P

First of all theres too much fucking ready to do in this thread,second im also sorry for not attending but I was sick the whole week and you all know how the story goes...as for my brother, he wasn't sick,he was faking that shyt the whole time.Till next time.:cool:

Leo

First of all theres too much fucking ready to do in this thread,second im also sorry for not attending but I was sick the whole week and you all know how the story goes...as for my brother, he wasn't sick,he was faking that shyt the whole time.Till next time.:cool:

Leo

botonasso ... me hechas al frente .. que andas con la lluta ?? hijo de puta !!

since some really dont know the whole story...

a few months back, i had spoken to stogie and carlos about doing a party. many ideas were discussed. i was driving by players downtown and figured maybe they would be a good place and would be willing to work with us. i gave carlos the contact at players and we planned the party. it was agreed upon to do a locals thing and i personally recommended RC, grooveric and relik. we met at players and decided that thier soundsystem would not be enough. To make the party better, RC and myself loaned our personal equipment for the night. In addition, Carlos rented additional sound. I personally made a financial "investment", so we could have a ad in the new times. my day began early on saturday loading equipment in RCs truck and brining it from south dade to downtown. then we spent the entire afternoon setting up.

it was to everyone's disappointment that not very many people showed up.

we tried our best and it didnt do well. it sucks because a few of us invested a lot of time, energy and money. but thats the way it goes- at least we tried. we had pre arranged time slots, however, when it was obvious that the night was a bust, a decision was made to do away with the time slots and just let everyone spin for a half hour or so. it would have been great if everyone could have spun a 2 hour set for a packed room, but it just didnt work out. and i understand that some came to hear thier friends spin and they didnt get to play for as long as they wanted, and it sucks...it sucks beyond a certain DJ not getting to have a long set..it sucks cuz once again local support was just not there.

and the funny thing is that the one who has the biggest right to bitch is me...of the DJs, besides RC, i did more to make this thing work than anyone and i got to play 4 records....

so...you can go on and on how i cut off someone's set, i stole someone's glory, i suck and the whole thing bombed because of me...but if more people would have come out to support the locals, then this never would have happened.

last week i had some life changing shit occur and i made a promise to myself that i would be more understanding and patient and i tried...but....

gerryc- you hung around aftewards and you had hours to say something to me if you wanted...you looked me dead in the eye and shook my hand....then, you waited until you got on the internet to talk all your shit. i thought you were a smart kid but you really proved to be a punked out little bitch. oh..but rest assured, im sure that we will have our chance to discuss this in person very soon :)

I never post, but Greg is a dear friend of mine and i will not sit hear and let him take the blame for this party not going well. The party was almost canceled due to Wilma

I basicly paid 250.00$ and dragged my speakers, (that are still there)

to play house for a trance party. But you know what I DONT CARE.

There was maybe 150 there for my set. Greg did a great job playing some retro tunes before my set. Sure some of the djs did not take it to the level that it should have been taken to. But you know, I have heard worse from Big name djs. It seems to me that if more people would have put more energy to promoting the party in the begining and less time crying about it after, none of this would had happened or simply the LOCALS do not have the pull power that the promoters thought. So, who do you blame. Screw it BLAME ME. All I know I was having fun. Got to bring out my lights (LOL). Made some new friends. And did the best I could do as a DJ. Hope everone enjoyed my music, even if it was house.

A message to Gerry:

I was there with you and greg at the end of the party. If you had anything to say to the man why didnt you speak your mind then. I feel you made a BIG mistake by opening you mouth behind your computer screen! Not only as a dj, but a MAN as well.

Well, where do I start?, lets see, "shit talkers." For over 10 years I have been involved in the music and clubbing industry, from the small bar gigs to world known club venues. I can proudly say that I've worked in almost every single club in Miami, Down Town and Miami Beach. In those years no one has ever publicly bashed my work or work ethic in a internet posting, or in my face. I keep my word in this industry because once your known as a little bitch you will remain one. As for DJ Gerry C., youre off to a very bad start in this game of Djing, by calling me and my partners lame ass promoters and corrupted too. I will promise you this my x-friend, since you are a kid, a very foolish one, I will not beat your ass physically, but I will business wise, since you say I cant do good business. I will make sure to advise fellow promoters which I know very well, and all club owners which I have come across in my years of club promoting...."like you said the next person cant fuck up the last persons work or better yet mix, so i will pick up your shit talking and mix it sweetly into the ears of anyone that mentions your name, let it be a club owner,record company rep, or dj..." Lets recap that saturday real quick....greg,Rc,Myself,and jorge busted our ass two weeks prior, me since the day the party was agreed on sept.22(a whole month before) then you showed up, because they dropped your sorry ass off at the club and helped out a little, then when I asked you to give the turntables a go at it, (so you would feel comfortable later that night with the equipment), you got up there and looked like you just got into a space ship and didnt know what the fuck you were doing...yeah you dj ok, but when we left the club a few of us were worried on youre ability to take charge. I waited a couple of days to reply to your insulting comments on my work, my friends;Greg,Jorge,and the guy that was being nice to everyone not just Gregs girlfriend) to reply to you and say FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE SHIT>>>>AND WHEN YOU SEE ME, PLEASE TURN AND WALK THE OTHER WAY, JUST INCASE I AM HAVING A BAD DAY AND WOULD LOVE TO TAKE IT OUT ON YOU...

Just to inform you, I saved your ass a hell of a beating because the guy you mentioned that was hitting on Gregs girlfriend was a moment away from knocking your stupid sarcastic ass out...."because you are annoying"

( I guess talking to a girl, is hitting on them, to you, since you cant)

That week the party was almost cancelled due to the hurricane, I the corrupted lame promoter decided to go on with the show even knowing that 75% of the people that were supposed to attend would cancel, but we went on anyways. When the night started there was a few heads there and it seemed a little promising...but when the crowd started to thin out early and there was only the loyal TA's there which i appreciate manny for his efforts, and I will always along with his group of TA's take care of him and them in any of my events...My Word on it....well back to my point, with 30 people there, 3 dj's left to play, I did what I had to do to make sure all dj's had a little time, but I never told anyone, anyone to take off Relik, shit he had everyone dancing and had only played for 20 minutes or so....in fact I gave a precise order that after jack the bear, the one to go on next would be relik, then eric, and Mr.Gerry C. last....I know dj's and there wants trust me I worked with dozens of them...but for the business which you do not know at all gerry, I had to cut the time slots down since there was no crowd, because the crowd that consumes drinks helps to pay for the expenses of the venue: such as electricity,staff,rent...the night was slow, it had to end unfortunately...as for the next gig I could proudly say it will happen, and as far as the dj's I know as a professional what venue fits them well....I look forward to working with RC in house music events, greg in retro/classics, and as for trance Relik, Eric and Jack are great....but for now I have plans for RC if he would like too and Relik..Eric yours is brewing my friend and its nice....(if they want to accept)

I apologize to all the Dj's except Gerry for the lack of time or better yet my promotional scandal.....In closing, I love music and parties thats why I do this, nothing fulfills my needs in a party scene more than seeing a thousand people chanting and dancing there ass off in a rocking party !!!

peace out to my friends/ and fuck ya'll bitches

Carl-Vito

Well, where do I start?, lets see, "shit talkers." For over 10 years I have been involved in the music and clubbing industry, from the small bar gigs to world known club venues. I can proudly say that I've worked in almost every single club in Miami, Down Town and Miami Beach. In those years no one has ever publicly bashed my work or work ethic in a internet posting, or in my face. I keep my word in this industry because once your known as a little bitch you will remain one. As for DJ Gerry C., youre off to a very bad start in this game of Djing, by calling me and my partners lame ass promoters and corrupted too. I will promise you this my x-friend, since you are a kid, a very foolish one, I will not beat your ass physically, but I will business wise, since you say I cant do good business. I will make sure to advise fellow promoters which I know very well, and all club owners which I have come across in my years of club promoting...."like you said the next person cant fuck up the last persons work or better yet mix, so i will pick up your shit talking and mix it sweetly into the ears of anyone that mentions your name, let it be a club owner,record company rep, or dj..." Lets recap that saturday real quick....greg,Rc,Myself,and jorge busted our ass two weeks prior, me since the day the party was agreed on sept.22(a whole month before) then you showed up, because they dropped your sorry ass off at the club and helped out a little, then when I asked you to give the turntables a go at it, (so you would feel comfortable later that night with the equipment), you got up there and looked like you just got into a space ship and didnt know what the fuck you were doing...yeah you dj ok, but when we left the club a few of us were worried on youre ability to take charge. I waited a couple of days to reply to your insulting comments on my work, my friends;Greg,Jorge,and the guy that was being nice to everyone not just Gregs girlfriend) to reply to you and say FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE SHIT>>>>AND WHEN YOU SEE ME, PLEASE TURN AND WALK THE OTHER WAY, JUST INCASE I AM HAVING A BAD DAY AND WOULD LOVE TO TAKE IT OUT ON YOU...

Just to inform you, I saved your ass a hell of a beating because the guy you mentioned that was hitting on Gregs girlfriend was a moment away from knocking your stupid sarcastic ass out...."because you are annoying"

( I guess talking to a girl, is hitting on them, to you, since you cant)

That week the party was almost cancelled due to the hurricane, I the corrupted lame promoter decided to go on with the show even knowing that 75% of the people that were supposed to attend would cancel, but we went on anyways. When the night started there was a few heads there and it seemed a little promising...but when the crowd started to thin out early and there was only the loyal TA's there which i appreciate manny for his efforts, and I will always along with his group of TA's take care of him and them in any of my events...My Word on it....well back to my point, with 30 people there, 3 dj's left to play, I did what I had to do to make sure all dj's had a little time, but I never told anyone, anyone to take off Relik, shit he had everyone dancing and had only played for 20 minutes or so....in fact I gave a precise order that after jack the bear, the one to go on next would be relik, then eric, and Mr.Gerry C. last....I know dj's and there wants trust me I worked with dozens of them...but for the business which you do not know at all gerry, I had to cut the time slots down since there was no crowd, because the crowd that consumes drinks helps to pay for the expenses of the venue: such as electricity,staff,rent...the night was slow, it had to end unfortunately...as for the next gig I could proudly say it will happen, and as far as the dj's I know as a professional what venue fits them well....I look forward to working with RC in house music events, greg in retro/classics, and as for trance Relik, Eric and Jack are great....but for now I have plans for RC if he would like too and Relik..Eric yours is brewing my friend and its nice....(if they want to accept)

I apologize to all the Dj's except Gerry for the lack of time or better yet my promotional scandal.....In closing, I love music and parties thats why I do this, nothing fulfills my needs in a party scene more than seeing a thousand people chanting and dancing there ass off in a rocking party !!!

peace out to my friends/ and fuck ya'll bitches

Carl-Vito

Talk about TOO MUCH FUCKING READING!!!!

Ay yay yay!!!

Damn, this is TOO MUCH DRAMA even for me!!!!

De Pingus!!!

I had a good time, depsite the hurricane bullshit, anyways, good sets, and good seeing everyone, and I liked looking at sgt fury's gf titties, is that wrong :)
Dammit Damon, were they nicer than mine;)???

Also what was she wearing, like what kind of top???

Cause I know that if I wear a top where my cleavage shows, is for one reason only!!!!!

For men to look that way, aint no shame.....same reason why I wear tight pants, IF YOU GOT IT FLAUNT IT!!!!!

But ur BF cannot get mad if men DO STARE OR LOOK.....if he does, then maybe you shouldn't be wearing such clothing!!!!

Just my 2cents!!!

Dammit Damon, were they nicer than mine;)???

Also what was she wearing, like what kind of top???

Cause I know that if I wear a top where my cleavage shows, is for one reason only!!!!!

For men to look that way, aint no shame.....same reason why I wear tight pants, IF YOU GOT IT FLAUNT IT!!!!!

But ur BF cannot get mad if men DO STARE OR LOOK.....if he does, then maybe yo shouldn't be wearing such clothing!!!!

Just my 2cents!!!

I have to say, yes they were and bigger, but u still have a hot ass

Im sorry i couldnt make it last night guys .. But man i was sick as fuck and laid out in bed. (and no not with some hunny gettin some ass.. i wish) But i heard the music was great until someone cut Reliks set short and cleared the room out . Im sorry Stogiey , im not busting "YOUR" balls cause of this but its fucked up when one person cutts off another dj just so he can get some glory from the crowd .Well from what i heard it didnt work , and was the reason the floor cleared out. Greg always seemed like a great guy and ive always got along pretty well with him . But that was a no no. Especially when the dj's that are playing are playing because they love the music and most of all for free. I dont mean to be an asshole here but these guys accepted this because they want to be heard and they love to play. Not to be all excited they are playing and all of a sudden get cut short by a dj that wants to keep playing to a crowd that the before hand dj built up. It's a kinda sad situation if you ask me. Obviously tho it didnt work. And i warned a few of these dj's that shit like this would happen. Last time Eric played there the same shit happened. A few dj's go on , prog , trance etc. Then Groove Eric goes on to get shit ready for Edgar V. (We were told Edgar was on right after Eric) well , negative !! Some guy gets on and hogs up the decks and starts playing Drum n Bass.. I have nothing against D n B . But people went that night to hear what they were promised they would hear . Eric does an amazing job in packing the place and getting the crowd ready for edgar and what happens ? This guy totally cleared out the place . And that was the most people ive ever seen at players !! And greed took over and ruined a night that was bound to be incredible. By the time Edgar got on it was empty. It started picking up a bit when Edgar got on but the damage was done. Maybe this place should just close its doors cause obviously they know squat about music and how to run a club. Nothing against any of you but whoever was in charge of setting this whole thing up Fucked up once again . And i advised my friends that played there (Eric, Gerry , Relik) to never play for that place or for free ever again !! And to get paid up front if they do . Peace Koky

it was me, if you or anyone wants to point a finger, say something or whatever, go for it, i am ready to embrace it all... the night sucked and I pulled the plug, I moved the time slots so that everone could play a little and asked the management to stay open longer just for eric to go on atleast.

So if you want to advise these guys to not play for me again and they listen, thats up to them, but I have a positive following in this industry and people trust me to host events at their venues....the only reason it went bad was bcuz of the storm arriving soon, people were all ready scarce with this thing....I had 6 tables cancelled and 100 people showed from a list of 450 .....I like those guys except the little punk called Gerry Cueto, if you want read under the drama section on stogies post so you can see what I think of him(gerry)....as far as relik or eric I guess we'll see if we work again together, I'm sure they are smart guys to decide for themselves.

and if you think stogs is nice, well he's my partner and VP of my promotional business, I'm not a corrupted and lame promoter as gerry says.....take care, Carl-Vito