Clubplanet Nightlife Community

halloween dos and don'ts!!!

weyes

halloween is my favorite holiday of all, and there are just 3 simple costume rules that one should follow:

1. be creative

2. never be something that you've already been

3. and girls, halloween is NOT just an excuse to dress slutty; it's a time to demonstrate how inventive you can be. take advantage of that and show that off!

so, without further ado, girls and boys, here is the list of costumes that are absolute no-nos, as at least 85% of the population is comprised of people in these getups:

1. hippie guy/chick

2. disco guy/chick (anyone in an afro wig)

3. pimp

4. marilyn monroe

5. pirate/slutty pirate

6. witch/slutty witch

7. slutty catholic schoolgirl

8. slutty cat

9. slutty mouse

10. slutty bunny

11. slutty angel

12. slutty devil

13. slutty fairy

14. slutty bee

15. slutty cop

16. slutty nurse

17. slutty little bo peep

being a monster/bloody something/ghoul, although there are always plenty around, is always good because that's in the halloween spirit :aright: ! and that's all i can think of for now...

what/who are you all going to be :D ?

honestly, while i agree completely with being creative, i personally really relish the fact that Halloween is really the **only** night of the year that a chick can dress like a complete slut and nobody will judge her for it. it's kinda liberating, actually!

love that about Halloween!

honestly, while i agree completely with being creative, i personally really relish the fact that Halloween is really the **only** night of the year that a chick can dress like a complete slut and nobody will judge her for it. it's kinda liberating, actually!

love that about Halloween!

well, if you really wanna dress like a slut, do something new with it. the outfits above are so damn played-out. why don't you dress up like a specific person who dresses/dressed in skimpy clothes? i really wanted to be goldie hawn from the laugh-in days, but i didn't wanna bleach my hair:

10104411.jpg

i was bettie page one year:

bettie_page_whip01.jpg

c'mon. BE somebody! punking out on such a great opportunity to be whatever you want is lame, or, to follow your feelings, punking out on such a great opportunity to dress slutty is lame! don't let yourself be run-of-the-mill, foxy! show everyone that you've got brains to go with the body :aright: .

oh no worries, it's not lame! my slutty costume is awesome actually. i made it myself. ;)

my slutty costume I made also this year. With parties starting tonight, I might save it for Sat-Monday parties and go with a diff previous year slutty outfit tonight.

what is your costume, foxy?

...and go with a diff previous year slutty outfit tonight.
tsk, tsk, LA Late! that's a no-no, even if you're planning to wear two costumes in one season. and if you've got money, you can afford to get creative.

i forgot another unacceptable costume; i can't believe i missed it!

18. slutty french maid

that one's really played out. no good :nono: !

...why not just dress as a slut instead of saying your a cat but looking like a slut??...
that's another approach, i guess. if all you wanna do is dress like a slut and not have to think of a good slut costume, why go through the ruse of pretending to be a cat? i mean, really, cats are very rarely slutty :rolleyes: .

w00t! halloween! i'm throwing rotten eggs at all the kids that come up to my door!
waiting for the eggs to ROT took some preparation; mad ups :aright: !

o, i forgot one more terribly played out costume that has to be nixed:

19. the guy from "scream"

all right, you guys, i want pix!!!

We had a lot of good ones at our party on Sat. We had a couple come as Bill and Monica (complete with cigar, beret and stained blue dress!) and also my brother dressed up as Jesus. One friend dressed as a gangsta (like in Boyz in the Hood) with the plaid flannel with only the top botton buttoned. Another guy wore a trash bag over himself and went as white trash. We also had a couple where the chick wore a slutty schoolgirl outfit, and her man wore a nun costume and carried a ruler to spank her!

It was hard to pick winners for the costume contest but Bill and Monica took the cake!

Guest gabo
We had a lot of good ones at our party on Sat. We had a couple come as Bill and Monica (complete with cigar, beret and stained blue dress!) and also my brother dressed up as Jesus. One friend dressed as a gangsta (like in Boyz in the Hood) with the plaid flannel with only the top botton buttoned. Another guy wore a trash bag over himself and went as white trash. We also had a couple where the chick wore a slutty schoolgirl outfit, and her man wore a nun costume and carried a ruler to spank her!

It was hard to pick winners for the costume contest but Bill and Monica took the cake!

The drunk guy shoulda won that prize!

We had a lot of good ones at our party on Sat. We had a couple come as Bill and Monica (complete with cigar, beret and stained blue dress!) and also my brother dressed up as Jesus. One friend dressed as a gangsta (like in Boyz in the Hood) with the plaid flannel with only the top botton buttoned. Another guy wore a trash bag over himself and went as white trash...
that's funny; in 1998 i was monica, my friend john was jesus, and my brother's girlfriend wore a garbage bag and called herself white trash (all in the same year!). john had kind of poor taste, though; he made a cross and planned to drag it around all night. we all thought that was a bad idea... but when he was driving over to the party with the over-six-foot cross in the back of his el camino, it fell out somewhere on the freeway. it's lucky there wasn't a terrible accident! and i wonder what people were thinking about some white kid with a giant homemade cross in the back of his el camino... at least i can assure you that there weren't flames in its future :funny: !

i didn't go out this year; no money :( . but trick-or-treaters came by my work, and there were no original costumes. i can't tell you HOW many spider men and power rangers i saw :rolleyes: . and that 9-year-old slutty devil was a little too young, i think :woah::funny: !

one of my co-workers put black makeup around one of her eyes and wore a big letter "p" on her shirt and called herself a "black-eyed [pea]." she was probably the most interesting one i saw all day/night.

lol. i hate when girls use halloween as an excuse to dress slutty. then again, i guess it is a better day to dress like a slut than most. why not just dress as a slut instead of saying your a cat but looking like a slut??

maybe ill dress slutty anyway.

If you dress slutty can we see a picture?

seriously. where are all the pics of the peeps here who dressed all "creatively slutty?" you promised to deliver kickass costumes, then you let us down like this?

boo :cuss: !!! thumbs down :no: !!!

I don't care about the creative part of it... I just want to see a picture of somebitch. :makeout: