Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone as good as draper

sote

boris sucks, pvd's too euro-trancy soft, and vicious doesnt compare. is their any dj as hard as my man tony draper. please let me know.

i know all you babies are gonna cry about my post because i forgot "pvd is a god" but i dont like pussy shit. sorry

Originally posted by sote:

boris sucks, pvd's too euro-trancy soft, and vicious doesnt compare. is their any dj as hard as my man tony draper. please let me know.

i know all you babies are gonna cry about my post because i forgot "pvd is a god" but i dont like pussy shit. sorry

vicious doesnt compare??? Damn johnny vicious is the man, i like tony draper too, but nothing compared to jv. Damn he's the man, than comes jp, IMO. Johny vicious tore it up last nite at 4 at tunnel

cwm32.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Tony Draper isn't a bad dj; you're right about that. But he's of no comparison to Johnny vicious. Vicious has been doing some great work here in Ny for years. His releases and remixes are far beyond anything I have ever heard from Draper. I've heard Draper's "Mainfloor" compilations that were released on cd and they weren't that good. When Draper spun at Metropolis in Flushing not too long ago, he wasn't as good as he was now. He used to spin alot of oldies which I enjoyed. Johnny Vicious's talent has evolved for years and he always manages to stay one step ahead of the majority of dj's. Draper's style has just taken off, and is not ripe enough to even be compared, let alone given more respect. He has gotten alot better, but still no comparison to Johnny Vicious.

Bro its obvious u have no understandin In this genre because u believe Tony draper is good. Johnny Vicious is the best DJ in NYC right now.. If anybody disagrees Just come to tunnel at 4am on sat night.. They u will believe what we all do. This is a waste of time..because u are just tryin to start somethin.. peace and by the way Sandstorm is a new song!!

--Do u know how it feels to fuck on Cocaine?--

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

i have to agree with everybody on this thread, draper is a good dj but vicious is fucking nuts, he drops tracks that are unheard of, and he kicks the speed up probally about 5-10 bpm faster then the average club speed, the tunnel is nuts and he just drops joints period!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Wow.....all you heads are pumping me up for some JV......haven't been to Tunnel in a while and I've been listening to my old skool JV session tapes when he used to spin Hot 97 late night.......I mean like, 4-5 years ago.....has his style remained the same if anyone knows what I'm talking about......if so, I will be making a Tunnel appearance very soon......thanks.

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by tyco:

Wow.....all you heads are pumping me up for some JV......haven't been to Tunnel in a while and I've been listening to my old skool JV session tapes when he used to spin Hot 97 late night.......I mean like, 4-5 years ago.....has his style remained the same if anyone knows what I'm talking about......if so, I will be making a Tunnel appearance very soon......thanks.

Mikey

bro let me know when youre gonna be at the tunnel and well meet as for the hot 97 stuff i have no idea what youre talking about

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

chick.gif

The greeks for the greeks. If PVD was greek, wouldn't you say he was the best? Be honest.........

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

SO WHAT TIME DO YOU HAVE TO BACK AT THE HOSPITAL? CAUSE YOU GOTTA BE CRAZY TO EVEN POST THIS. ARE YOU FOR REAL? TONY DRAPER SUCKS.... HE IS THE WORST. I MEAN WHERE DID HE COME FROM ANYWAY? THE KID IS MAD KORNY PLAY ALOT OF COMMERCIAL SHIT HE SUX.... I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO DJ (AND I DONT DJ) THAT HIM.... HE CANT MIX A CAKE.....

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

HAHAHAHA...youre kidding me right?

Now TD can hold his own when he wants to, dont get me wrong, but trying to downplay the greatest DJs on earth with someone whose, in comparison, a punk, is just plain old wrong and ignorant on your part. Sorry. Go to Tunnel on a saturday and you'll be enlightened, child.

------------------

smiley_md_wht.gif AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by enyce2000:

SO WHAT TIME DO YOU HAVE TO BACK AT THE HOSPITAL? CAUSE YOU GOTTA BE CRAZY TO EVEN POST THIS. ARE YOU FOR REAL? TONY DRAPER SUCKS.... HE IS THE WORST. I MEAN WHERE DID HE COME FROM ANYWAY? THE KID IS MAD KORNY PLAY ALOT OF COMMERCIAL SHIT HE SUX.... I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO DJ (AND I DONT DJ) THAT HIM.... HE CANT MIX A CAKE.....

i wouldnt say that he sucks cause when it was him and baez back last year he was playing hard tracks, but the management tells him what to play. hes alright but dont bash him

------------------

chick.gif

all of you so called experts are really forgeting about two of the best dj's that new york city has to offer! First of all there is noone better in nyc than jonathan peters, taking nothing away from tony, eddie boris, denny, or johnny v, but jonathan blows up the best club in new york city week in and week out. people come to new york jsut to listen to his music. Then you got the guys that has been spinning over on 27th st for years named junior. remember him !! I think if you are going to talk djs those two have to be mentioned!!!!

------------------

"FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Look all im sayin is WHO THE FAWK IS HE?

WHERE HAS HE DJED B4 WHAT AT METROPOLIS?

WTF IS WRONGE WITH THAT PICTURE. HE MUST BE GIVING SOMEONE HEAD TO GET THAT KINDA GIG AFTER METROPOLIS. HE WASNT PUT ANYTIME IN AS A DJ... TO ME YOUI SHOULD HAVE TO PAY YOUR DUES.... SPIN A FEW BACK ROOMS.... I MEAN EVEN JP HAS SPUN A BACK ROOM....

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy