Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get this Shit....

vampress

JLo, says she is aiming for an Oscar!!!

All JENNIFER LOPEZ apparently really wants is an Oscar. I hear the bombshell from the Bronx has been telling friends that her main priority right now is to win an Academy Award®. And to do so she may even consider changing the make-up of the current team that's guiding her career. "She keeps saying, 'I don't want anything else but an Oscar,'" a source tells me. One bigwig has advised her to separate herself a bit from some of her mass-market business endeavors if she ever wants to be taken seriously as an Oscar-caliber actress, my source says.

WTF, what's next Paris Hilton wins a Nobel Peace Prize:shake:, now that is what I call the begininng of the Apocolypse!!!!!

All JENNIFER LOPEZ apparently really wants is an Oscar. I hear the bombshell from the Bronx has been telling friends that her main priority right now is to win an Academy Award®. And to do so she may even consider changing the make-up of the current team that's guiding her career. "She keeps saying, 'I don't want anything else but an Oscar,'" a source tells me. One bigwig has advised her to separate herself a bit from some of her mass-market business endeavors if she ever wants to be taken seriously as an Oscar-caliber actress, my source says.

WTF, what's next Paris Hilton wins a Nobel Peace Prize:shake:, now that is what I call the begininng of the Apocolypse!!!!!

Paris Hilton will surprise you yet. Dont knock her.

Don't you have to know how to act in order to win an oscar?