Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SIZE ????

from www.penilefitness.com

The average penis size when erect is only 6", 90% of men posses this size.

30 million (30,000,000) men in the USA alone suffer from Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction).

Having weak erections is the first sign of urinary & prostate disease.

Most men can't have intercourse longer than 5 minutes before ejaculating due to a weak, underdeveloped PC muscle.

Most men have very poor blood circulation to the penis and testicles.

By the age of 27, 95% of men cannot have erections 1/5 as much as when they were 20.

85% of women NEVER achieve an orgasm during intercourse, and 72% of women said that they have lied to their lover about having an orgasm, which they never actually had.

100% of men have a weaker, smaller, underdeveloped penis compared to what they could possess.

By the age of 50, 8 out of 10 men have cancer cells developing in their prostates.

According to a recent survey conducted by Durex Condoms, 67% of women said that they are unhappy with their lover's penis size. Proof that size does matter! A larger penis has much more surface area and is capable of stimulating more nerve endings, providing more pleasure for you and your partner. A man endowed with a 7" or 8" penis is simply better "equipped" than a man with a 5" or 6" penis. Would you rather have more than enough to get the job done, or fall short? A larger, well developed penis is also more of a visual turn on then a small penis.

------------------

LEARN THE RULES SO YOU KNOW HOW TO BREAK THEM PROPERLY.

one of my favorite positions is to get the guy to sit in a chair and straddle him. great penetration. another favorite is for the woman to lie on the bed with her feet on the floor and the guy to kneel on the floor facing her...you gotta have a bed that is the right height to how tall the guy is.

Originally posted by dstgeorge2:

Since we are in full fucking sex talk here, what ways do you like it tagged? Beside the classic doggie, on top and ministry style. I mean I'm always looking for new ways to try.

Nookie Nookie...

Average width is about 1 1/2 to two inches if I'm correct (I'm in between, if you'd like to know) and average length is 5.5 to 6 inches.

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . .

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P