Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Saturday night-- not too bad! my review..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Originally posted by risa06:

lol....Z...his fav game to play is...hard-to-get..........heheheh smile.gif .....

It's more like " we forget" Hint, Hint: Vegas... need I say more! LOL

cwm2.gif

hahahahaha.........not funny cwm22.gif .......psssssst.....I think Ms Bumpy is calling your name wink.gif ....hehehehe

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

OMG.... Kitty..... Minority majority bullshit again... Plz.. Just relax and enjoy yourself.. I'm so sick of this bullshit already with ppl complaining how hard it is to be of this or that race because of stereotypes and whatever.. Someone is MISREPRESENTING you???????? Are the other 100000 asians supposed to represent you? EACH PERSON IS AN INDIVIDUAL.. REPRESENT YOURSELF.. When other russians do stupid shit I don't feel stupid. I don't feel like they are misrepresenting who I am.. Please...... This is crap. Nothing personal against you, I just hate all this crap.

hey ZZZZ...watch what your saying...russians never do anything stupid...lol...we are the best smile.gif ......nah...I agree w/ you 100%....and hurrey w/ that phone call smile.gif ...

~Lola~

------------------

Hi SPHERIC smile.gif How are ya????

Lola... I'm looking for your number. I'm the worst at this.... I left my cell phone at home and can't find it.. I think you sent it to me in a PM one day......

I'm chilling baby! Will you call (L) already, she needs you!

cwm1.gif

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Hi SPHERIC smile.gif How are ya????

Lola... I'm looking for your number. I'm the worst at this.... I left my cell phone at home and can't find it.. I think you sent it to me in a PM one day......

I'm chilling baby! Will you call (L) already, she needs you!

cwm1.gif

..."Will you call (L) already, she needs you!"........... cwm25.gif ....... smile.gif

~Lola~

------------------

i am glad to see this thread has reared off the commercial non-commercial BS

and for the record he played the new mix of baby wants to ride. and castles in the side was a typo sorryy bout that

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.16.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

wow, i didn't mean to insinuate a drama thread here.

bungee, i apologize for getting defensive and i completely understand where you are coming from. like g-money said, i just thought the asians were ugly, that has nothing to do with how i feel about my people! i love all my asian peoples, FOB or not, and everyone else, i don't discriminate. wink.gif

i am not better than anyone in this world, i don't shit gold. (g-money and casey/blueangel, i always got your backs, no doubt! wink.gif )

mysteriousss, i hear you on the whole majority/minority drama, it was unnecessary on my part, but i got defensive so i had to whip that shit out. the asian struggle is a struggle is a struggle. just like every goddamn person in this world faces.. but.. imma bitch, whaddya expect? wink.gif

i just stated my opinion, with no intent of offending anyone. people, people... we just need to chill out and enjoy ourselves. i'll make sure i bring some trees with me to the next ClubNyC meet up and spark up..

deal? casey, bungee, g-money, mysteriousss? wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

LOL.

I can be a prick sometimes causing drama. My intent was not to attack you, just understand where you are coming from. Love debating issues that merit debate, even those silly ones that sometimes don't. I see your point and do not disagree with you entirely. Enjoyed your input and admire your guts to participate in my little debate. I can be intimidating sometimes, many people can't handle that. In fact, I am easy going, silly like a dog, but just love to callenge and be challenged.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there