Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gypsy tea

How was the crowd? I thought it was great at first (last week) but was disgusted after about an hour in the main area. Glad there is a back room where people seemed to be able to chill. I dunno...... I fell asleep, haha.

I'll check it out again sometime, tho.

decided to go there for afterhours.... nice set up good beats merrit was on point with beats... just one thing way to many dudes.... had a good time....to tired to write more

come this week for boris

there were a lot of guys cause ROXY got shut down so it had a large spillover from that

aks for JONPAUL guest list anytime, speak to jermaine at the door

I went there also after Roxy and that place is way too small. They should open up the upstairs area also where they could also make more money by holding more people. The crowd was mostly gay. I thought it would get more mixed as the early morning came but it didn't, I guess everyone stayed at Avalon.

I went there also after Roxy and that place is way too small. They should open up the upstairs area also where they could also make more money by holding more people. The crowd was mostly gay. I thought it would get more mixed as the early morning came but it didn't, I guess everyone stayed at Avalon.

we opened upstairs eventually

we went over to avalon and got cleveland and he spun

What time because I left at 9:30am & upstairs was still empty/closed. Do you work there?

yes i host the party with robpromotions

they opened upstairs later then that, my partner came ot avalon and got cleveland i think around 10 / 11

anytime you go just use my guest list if you need reduced admission ...

jonpaul