Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best EDM Moment

vampress

Now I know we all have had them, those moments where you just stop what ur doing and look around and say "THIS IS PERFECT"!!!!!

Mine was Ultra 2005, in the Subliminal Sessions Tent......I was dancing Erick was on the Decks and all of the sudden I just had to pause and take a deep breath and say to myself "This is Perfect", I repeated it "This right here is just PERFECT"!!!!

Beautiful moment, and then to close the night Darren Emerson played "Born Slippy" .....AWESOME!!!!

OH WOW, how can I forget at the CARRY ON event at AAA after Ultra.......when Digweed played The Killers "Mr. Brightside" (Jacques Lu Cont Remix). Dude it literally brought tears to my eyes, to this day it still does!!!!

Some songs just HAVE THAT POWER!!!!!

HAVE FUN REMEMBERING!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I know we all have had them, those moments where you just stop what ur doing and look around and say "THIS IS PERFECT"!!!!!

Mine was Ultra 2005, in the Subliminal Sessions Tent......I was dancing Erick was on the Decks and all of the sudden I just had to pause and take a deep breath and say to myself "This is Perfect", I repeated it "This right here is just PERFECT"!!!!

Beautiful moment, and then to close the night Darren Emerson played "Born Slippy" .....AWESOME!!!!

OH WOW, how can I forget at the CARRY ON event at AAA after Ultra.......when Digweed played The Killers "Mr. Brightside" (Jacques Lu Cont Remix). Dude it literally brought tears to my eyes, to this day it still does!!!!

Some songs just HAVE THAT POWER!!!!!

HAVE FUN REMEMBERING!!!!

Ur fuckin lame...

HAVE FUN CRYING!!!!

it's the drugs talking

Mine was in the YEar 2000 when i first heard george acosta CDs :bowdown::bowdown:

am - pm - take me high , follow me ,french kiss

awake - angelfalls, welcome to the future

One song that Kick ass was (world in my eyes) am-pm cd don't

remember which one

:party:

This was when george acosta rocked :dj::rock: