Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone get this from spirit?

i got a vip flyer for spirit for the premier of their fukin fridays party. it says free admission, open bar, blah blah blah. now is this legit or when i get there am i gonna get the run around? I'm thinking how would they know me, but then i do have a john blair card.

I also got a VIP invite- it says free bottle of champagne, complimentary admission up to 10 people, and open bar 10- midnight and VIP card(reduced admission) anytime- What about the free cocaine-hahahahhaa - are these people jackin me or should I roll with an entourage.Is Spirit a smooth nightclub or a bridge and tunnel nightmare?

i got it too.... i was the 1st to post about it on a different thread... dunno why we were the chosen ones.... LOL but whateva think im gonna go to bad boy bill weekend instead ... not to sure about this lisa person....

you DEF were not the first to post it on a different thread...I posted it WAY before you ever did. Let me see if I can find the ORIGINAL thread. :rolleyes:

I just tried to RSVP for this deal (at 1pm on Friday) and they told me it was too late; too many people had already responded. Funny how they don't mention anything about that on the flyer. I have no idea if that is true or bullshit, but if you are going to do it call early in the week I guess.