Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone have a cat?

cost us about $150 for the fixing and somewhere between $40 and i can't remember for the shots. it's going to cost you a few hundred for everything in total... totally worth it compared to the joy a pet will give you!!!

seriously consider it.. cats are loyal, quiet, clean after themselves and only ask that you give them a clean litter box and food...much less of a hassle than dogs.

Only people who are insecure about their own sexuality would worry about how a certian kind of animal is going to reflect on how others perceive them.

I was joking. I just don't like cats.

I mean, I have two dogs... and one of them is a dachshund. not a very "manly dog"

If you get a kitten, I would think about getting a female kitten or buy pet insurance (like 10 bucks a month)...male kittens can get a very common disorder where there urinary tract gets blocked and he cannot urinate..if you don't get him to a doctor within 12 hours, the cat will die...this happened to my cat last year (10 years old) and the surgery to re-open his urinary tract cost me $500.00 and then he got blocked up again a week later and the vet had to cut his penis off and that cost me another $500.00. I heard this is very common among male cats. But my cat is very sweet and loving so for me money was no object.

If you get a kitten, I would think about getting a female kitten or buy pet insurance (like 10 bucks a month)...male kittens can get a very common disorder where there urinary tract gets blocked and he cannot urinate..if you don't get him to a doctor within 12 hours, the cat will die...this happened to my cat last year (10 years old) and the surgery to re-open his urinary tract cost me $500.00 and then he got blocked up again a week later and the vet had to cut his penis off and that cost me another $500.00. I heard this is very common among male cats. But my cat is very sweet and loving so for me money was no object.

happened to mine too, twice, so annoying! just gotta know what type of food to feed them

ive had cats all my life, never had one that got a urinary infection. ive had both male and female cats and always liked the males more. and i would love to get a dog, but theres too many reasons i cant. i live in a one bedroom apt, and i only like big dogs, like the golden retriever i had while i was groing up. i dont think its fair to keep a big dog in a small apt. and its also not fair to a dog to leave him here for hours and hours. im hardly ever here. from the time i leave for work till the time i get back home 11-12 hours goes by. i cant leave a dog alone for that many hrs. cats are more independent, wont mind if im gone all day.

ive had cats all my life, never had one that got a urinary infection. ive had both male and female cats and always liked the males more. and i would love to get a dog, but theres too many reasons i cant. i live in a one bedroom apt, and i only like big dogs, like the golden retriever i had while i was groing up. i dont think its fair to keep a big dog in a small apt. and its also not fair to a dog to leave him here for hours and hours. im hardly ever here. from the time i leave for work till the time i get back home 11-12 hours goes by. i cant leave a dog alone for that many hrs. cats are more independent, wont mind if im gone all day.

same reason i got a cat. and yeah males are cooler. like i said, to avoid the uti thing just feed some food low in ash. dont buy the cheap shit

I have a male cat. He is one fat bastard because he eats so much. I always joke that I want to get rid of him but never do. One thing that sucks about cats though is they shed and they puke up hairballs from time to time. I can't stand the smell of cat poop so I let him out and he can take care of business out there. I've never had a neighbor complain so that must mean he's found a pretty private area to take care of business.

My parents have a dog and I love her to death but dogs are so much more responsibilty than cats. They basically want love and affection 24/7 and won't leave you the hell alone. Cats are cool because they leave you alone most of the time except when they're hungry or want to go out.

I just got a Golden Retriever, she's the best. 4 months old...