Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Vida Guerra really that hot????

joeysotu

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, i cant believe nobodys mentioned how crappy the remix of eurythmics - sweet dreams was. Through out the whole video i had two thoughts really: 1) man, that girl has a hot ass, too bad her face sucks. and 2) my god, what a crappy remix of sweet dreams.

man, i cant believe nobodys mentioned how crappy the remix of eurythmics - sweet dreams was. Through out the whole video i had two thoughts really: 1) man, that girl has a hot ass, too bad her face sucks. and 2) my god, what a crappy remix of sweet dreams.

while reading this post i had two thoughts.....one..damn yes she is that hot....and two......why the hell would someone pay sooo much attention to the crapy back ground music with this beautifull specimen of the female of our species in front of them......lol....they could play barney's greatest hits remixed with a happy hard core trance beat for all i care.....

Guest onisakura
while reading this post i had two thoughts.....one..damn yes she is that hot....and two......why the hell would someone pay sooo much attention to the crapy back ground music with this beautifull specimen of the female of our species in front of them......lol....they could play barney's greatest hits remixed with a happy hard core trance beat for all i care.....

She's ok. Standing next to Tonie at the lingerie show she was subpar big time. That being said, she's a total sweetheart.

I 2nd this!!!

"why the hell would someone pay sooo much attention to the crapy back ground music with this beautifull specimen of the female of our species in front of them......lol....they could play barney's greatest hits remixed with a happy hard core trance beat for all i care....."

Pft, because Sweet dreams is a classic track! That cover of it was blasphemy. To hell with Vida Guerra, she ain't shit compared to Annie Lenox (I will give you Tonie though, she is on another platform) But as usual, I'm probably going on this one alone. People give hot girls too much credit. Frankly, I believe it impedes on the so called quest for female equality. Being a hot girl, is alot like affirmative action.

Boy you gotta love photoshop. Can they have made her ass look MORE like plastic?

send me a pic of yours and ill see what i can do :rolleyes:

and jacky we saw that shit together and i remember you agreeing with me that that ass was off the chain . Stop hatin cause your diet aint werkin nigga :no:

que buen ortoo hijo de puta !!

marzo7ew1yo.jpg

I never thought I would ever have LIKED TO have been a HORSE!!!!!

Jackie stop the HATE:tongue:, Photoshop or not....the BITCH has got ASS, shit when I do my pics you bet your ASS its going to be AIRBRUSHED PHOTOSHOPPED.....fuck it!!!!

Koky, see what you can do with one of my pics;), shit if you can make it look like that GO FOR IT!!!!!