Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U2 Concert!!

laliux

I must be missing out bigtime because I've never liked U2.....ever since 1986 I have not liked them but I do recognize them as being possibly one of the greatest bands of all time. I just don't like the songs. I've never owned any of their albums and I fell asleep when I went to see Rattle and Hum when it was playing at Plaza Las Americas on 8th street and 85th Ave (I dunno why I even went to see it).

I'll never say that they suck because they obviously do not. I just don't like'em......I must admit....I'm sure it's my loss but oh well.....my friend went to the show. It was his third U2 show and he said they rocked as usual.

I must be missing out bigtime because I've never liked U2.....ever since 1986 I have not liked them but I do recognize them as being possibly one of the greatest bands of all time. I just don't like the songs. I've never owned any of their albums and I fell asleep when I went to see Rattle and Hum when it was playing at Plaza Las Americas on 8th street and 85th Ave (I dunno why I even went to see it).

I'll never say that they suck because they obviously do not. I just don't like'em......I must admit....I'm sure it's my loss but oh well.....my friend went to the show. It was his third U2 show and he said they rocked as usual.

If I didn't your musical taste my friend, I would think you had none...but being that that's not the case...I have to say that something similar happens with one of my friends, he doesn't care for U2 at all...still, he has a great musical taste

Last night's was my seventh concert and I'm excited about seeing them on the extended leg of the tour for 2006...I'll probably see them every chance I get.

They're like family to me, part of my life and my moral...it's weird.

peace out

Funk!~