Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dress code for Spirit??????????

i called the club during the week and they told me no sneakers, timbs, etc. I also talked to a couple of people who have gone in the past and they say u can wear sneakers. Id much rather wear sneakers, who the hell can really dance in shoes anyway? Im checking out this fuckin fridays, i dont know if its because its kinda a new party they're changeing up the dress code a little. As of now im rockin jeans and a button down with black shoes, but let me know if i can get away with sneakers, thanks.

k thanks, but if i play it safe and go as i descibed with the shoes and all. Will i be overdressed???

Yup... you can also play it safe but you dont have to..... and wear a diesel type shoe... i always wear sneakers... just dark ones...when they say no sneakers just my opinion i believe they are saying no white, dirty, falling apart sneakers. good luck....

well thats what the lady told me who answered the phone at the club. I called her back and said i herd differently. shes said thats what we tell people. but who ever works the door, its up to them if there gonna let u in thats all. Im just goin to see bad boy bill, dont want to fuck it up and not get in. I got my balls busted at webster hall a couple years back cuz i had sneakers. Just want to avoid any of that, thanks for the info guys

P.s Is spirit the old Twilo club???

But how could they close a club like twilo, then it be reopened a couple years later as another club??? I mean when they closed Tunnel, it was for good

Well Twilo was the original Sound Factory before it was Twilo...The only reason that Tunnel didn't reopen as another club is b/c the landlord won't lease the space out to anyone who wants operate a nightclub there.