Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Track ID

rayrays69

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

Ray, you need to chill.. No one on here has threatened you,but yet again you take to making threat's to people on this board who disagree with you.

Seems like the only internet tuff guy here is YOU..

You need to get your skateboard helmet and dribble cup and get back on your small bus with all your mentally deficient friends..

(I'll anxiously await a violent response from you)

It lookes like ur the one eveyone hates and is calling a troll...

HAHAHAHAHAH go see the thread my top 10 at the moment.

I would love for you to post a pic of your toolbad self on this board, so I can really see what a complete dork and a troll you actully are. Is that pic on ur threads actully you as a baby. I wouldnt doubt it. Really though, when was the last time you got laid. Or even better, hooked up with a gal. Ill bet its been a very long time, if at ever. And gorillas, chimps, or any other kinda of animal dont count.

Have a great nite

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

this post has become very popular on trance addict