Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fyi For Nye 2005

mrvegas

If you planning on coming to Vegas for NYE here are a couple of simple tips to make your weekend go off without a hitch. Get started yesterday, if you have connections here in Vegas you should have contacted them already. Don't wait to the last minute. Rooms are going to be expensive as well as everything else Note: Clubs are going to up their general admission from 20.00 to 275.00. Tables are going to be ridiculous. The listing below is some of the pricing that you will be looking at if you want to get in.

VIP passes, Comp admission cards ect... For NYE most clubs won’t be accepting them. They are usually good they days leading up to NYE and the days after. Some clubs will use them as line pass only ect...

Guestlist: For NYE there wont be many guestlists, unless you personally know someone (and even if you do) the guestlists will still be hard to come by. The club I work at we are only allowing the employees a 4 person guestlist and the guests have to be there when we open.

• General Admission: The general admission will range from 50.00 at the smaller clubs / Ultra Lounges and all the way up to 275.00 for the Mega Clubs
  • *Pure 200.00 General Admission
  • *Tao 200.00 Open Bar for an Hour
  • *Body English 275.00 General Admission

Tables / Bottles: Most Vip tables at the major clubs with be sold in packages, so will do high minimums.

Packages: for the cheapest package you are prolly looking at 1000.00 for 4 people. For groups of 15-20 you are looking at 10,000-20,000

ect...

Get started now, get to the clubs early. Most clubs will open an hr or too early.

*Note the strip will be closed for driving.

The $100 entry to Teatro sounds pretty nice from the description on another thread. It's where a guy can take his lady out, have some comp drinks and appetizers and ring in the New Year in a nice and cozy environment. You wouldn't get lost in the shuffle, and it seems like it's for the grown and sexy. Too bad I will be working that night.

As everyone knows on the boards, Teatro is still one of my favorite spaces.

I used to love Oba Lounge for afterhours, for a lot of the same reasons. But it got closed down for a long time...it has finally reopened, but I don't hear ANYBODY talk about it. I couldn't tell you which nights are afterhours and which nights are regular club hours for the ultralounge.

I used to love Oba Lounge for afterhours, for a lot of the same reasons. But it got closed down for a long time...it has finally reopened, but I don't hear ANYBODY talk about it. I couldn't tell you which nights are afterhours and which nights are regular club hours for the ultralounge.

i remember one person on this board has talked about confusion over whether oba was closed then reopened and closed again

i remember one person on this board has talked about confusion over whether oba was closed then reopened and closed again

That's called "piss poor" advertising if Vegas locals don't even know which nights and which TIMES the lounge is open. It shouldn't be that big of a mystery.