Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you ever want someone you could not have?

i have felt this way very recentley. she totally blew my mind. everything about her was perfect. everytime we went out i wish the night never ended. when i was with her i never felt better. i only wish she felt the same way.

------------------

ALWAYS ORIGINATE, NEVER PIRATE.....

AOL J303J

And the more we can't have them, the more we want them. I have been kinda with this guy for over a year now. We have no committed relationship, but I feel this connection with him that I've never felt with anyone else before. I can't describe it. Being around him makes me so happy. I still get butterflys in my stomach when I'm around him.

I would give anything to be with this guy. It's not necessarily that I can't have him, but we just never really talked about it. We did once and he told me that he wasn't looking for any serious relationship. That was about 8-9 months ago.

Now, he calls me almost everyday to see what's up, or emails me. I know he bought me a Christmas present....but I have no clue what it is. ALl my friends keep telling me that maybe he's changes his mind, but if I approach him about it, I'm afraid of scaring him off.

God, I hate men. I want him so friggin bad!

Awh I know completely how you feel. I am going through this right now and it sucks. I used to kinda talk to this guy who is the all around greatest guy i know. But he got back with his x who treats him like complete shit. He is so amazing and it kills me that hes back with her. To see them together drives me nuts. We still talk sometimes and the sound of his voice makes me the happiest person on earth. Ughhhhhhh!!!! It sucks wanting someone u cant have.

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

that shit happens all the time .. i'm easily smitten by girls ... i always fall for chicks with bf's or whatvere that i cant have .. or sometimes i'll just lie admire them and not approach them and when i see them leave i'm like .. ahh fuck , i just played myself ... dam.

oh well ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Know exactly how it feels. Still try to overcome this hole I fell into. He was the person I would have given up anything for... unfortunately the feelings weren't mutual...and so I've been trying for all those months now to get him out of my head and my heart...still hope that one day I'll be free wink.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

divalicious, why can't you have him?

...if you can, and want to, answer in general enough terms for a post

I think he is spoken for...

Originally posted by tommy_g:

awwwww, your in lust! unbelievable feeling, only when it is reciprocated you can call it being in love. hope it works out.. I just got out of a love relationship, something like that happens rarely, so make the best of it. you go girl... cwm38.gif

Thanks, I wish I could go, for it that is... smile.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

its the simple equation of YOU ALWAYS WANY WHAT YOU CANT HAVE, hope everything works out

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

uh, yeah, every guy i ever wanted i couldn't have!! ha ha, not really but sometimes it feels that way! if i know someone isn't available to me i usually back right off and get myself over it!! i've never been one to pine for someone i know is unavailable but i know it's prob. easy for me to say that when i'm not in that situation. it's ok buddy, there's someone special out there for you if this isn't meant to be!!! (and hopefully he has a friend for me wink.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

woah do i know that feeling.. one of my best friends is everything i've ever wanted in someone and then some... i'm madly in love with him and i've kissed his lips before but the feeling wasn't mutual (although i don't know what the status is now...) but i vowed to not risk our friendship on something more because i rather have a friendship for 25 years then a intimate relationship for 5... but i'll always be hoping for something in the future, when the time is right.. for now, there's too much distance (i'm 3 hours away) and we're still developing and perfecting our awesome friendship... ::Sigh:: someday i'll marry him tho cwm17.gif

cwm36.gifcwm20.gif peace --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

I know the feeling, Sometimes i hate it!!!!

I'll DEF take Lust I LOVE it!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

ohhhhh... yes, I definitely know that feeling... *sigh*

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com