Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mazi Review...

foxylady69

Got to Middlesex around 11:15 and Mazi was already dropping some sikkk tech house. He played some funkier Chicago style stuff around midnite. Really good tracks.

Guy is tight like a virgin, yo! we need to get him at RISE!

The lounge is really nice, but I think when there's less loungey music there, they should move some of those rolley couches out of the room or off to the side to make a little more room so ppl. can shake their collective groove thang.

Nice to meet you Tigerbeer, as well as to see some of the usual suspects.

So glad i don't hafta work till 6 today!

I made it in for a bit, solid group of local monkeys in da house. Free beer was was great :) Mazi was laying down some fresh heady tech, and also dabbled in some electro and proper house beats. I agree he needs a proper RISE gig. The Middlesex lounge is really cool, my first time there, certainly not my last. Thanks again tigerbeer.

thanks u all for coming! glad to meet u foxy!!!

Flava...u dissapoint me!

I think Rise would be sick for him! Let get Tom to make it happen! He will be having a mix cd coming out for gourmet soon!

What's happening tonight? Mazi is in town for another night, want to pop him around to a few spots! Besides Phoenix is there anything else happening?

thanks u all for coming! glad to meet u foxy!!!

Flava...u dissapoint me!

I think Rise would be sick for him! Let get Tom to make it happen! He will be having a mix cd coming out for gourmet soon!

What's happening tonight? Mazi is in town for another night, want to pop him around to a few spots! Besides Phoenix is there anything else happening?

Gypsy Bar... longest running party in Boston...

It was awesome for this old fart to see some familiar faces, Joe, Randy, Eli Mixwell etc...

The couches in Middlesex can be moved by anyone, that's why they are all on wheels... Push 'em out of the way to dance....

Next Months Party should be another banger..... another Chicago head is heading our way.

I'm lame & I probably won't get out until then.