Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mets Make Blockbuster Trade

nomembername

Actually the ace of the staff is Willis or Beckett wouldn't have been the one to go ;)

And the Marlins wouldn't have conisdered the trade without including Lowell.

I know....and the Sox dont plan on keeping Lowell anyway so whatever

And Beckett was considered the ace, he just had a couple injuries while Willis was lights out

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro, i honestly am very confused...i have no idea what this means and why do you get so defensive always as if a little discussion with different opinions get under your skin.

didn't realize you were so sensitive...

for now on I will just take your word as God

:bowdown: djjonstephens :bowdown:

your sole opinion is completely one sided and bases no objective judgement if it should ever go against your precious mets....take a hint from spragga who actually wont base every opinion from every piece of bullshit he reads in the post and actually speak out when the mets make a bad move

try contributing something for once besides your mindless babble

your sole opinion is completely one sided and bases no objective judgement if it should ever go against your precious mets....take a hint from spragga who actually wont base every opinion from every piece of bullshit he reads in the post and actually speak out when the mets make a bad move

try contributing something for once besides your mindless babble

ahahaha....now that's funny because i'm pretty much sure everyone would agree that I am very opinionated and not completely biased when I speak of my Mets. I think you're just upset because I posted your picture once on the bump board because that is what your post always go back to. Hop off Spragga's dick for a minute and please tell us where this bad move is that you keep talking about is all I am saying.

Please explain this post to me and give me more then "the trend is forming"...

What I'm getting at is the fact that the Mets are following the same path as the Yankees in their offseason strategy....They still have some quality players in their farm system but I see a trend starting to form through Manaya

Trade young studs for aging, pricey veterens...smells like steinbrenner to me

ahahaha....now that's funny because i'm pretty much sure everyone would agree that I am very opinionated and not completely biased when I speak of my Mets. I think you're just upset because I posted your picture once on the bump board because that is what your post always go back to. Hop off Spragga's dick for a minute and please tell us where this bad move is that you keep talking about is all I am saying.

Please explain this post to me and give me more then "the trend is forming"...

grace us with something deeper then what the post prints....and dont think spending the extra quarter for the news is gonna provide you with anything better

and what are you doing stalking me on myspace anyway????

what a winner

Guest mrmiyagi
and about now nmn is waiting for stymie, detroit, kaydup, and whatever other buddies he's got on the bump board to jump in and save his ass from gettin handed to him

Miyagi say piss in pants no good.

very embarrasing.

ahahhaaa

here they come, fake FSNs and everything

:laugh:

Most users ever online was 1,548, 02-01-04 at 06:08 PM.

oldtimer, astenback, cubano43, djfrosty, drlogic, erickamikaze, ghhhhhost, goldpony, groovefire, josemanti24, juicebyu19, kaydup, kitty0108, kken, mahrune, mateito, Mrgroove, MRJR, nj2la, ou812, outofthebox, shaggief, skylab, sotuorlando, southof5th, Spragga, yankd145

oldtimer, astenback, cubano43, djfrosty, drlogic, erickamikaze, ghhhhhost, goldpony, groovefire, josemanti24, juicebyu19, kaydup, kitty0108, kken, mahrune, mateito, Mrgroove, MRJR, nj2la, ou812, outofthebox, shaggief, skylab, sotuorlando, southof5th, Spragga, yankd145

oldtimer, astenback, cubano43, djfrosty, drlogic, erickamikaze, ghhhhhost, goldpony, groovefire, josemanti24, juicebyu19, kaydup, kitty0108, kken, lisatodaro69, mahrune, mateito, Mrgroove, MRJR, nj2la, nomembername, ou812, outofthebox, shaggief, skylab, sotuorlando, southof5th, Spragga, yankd145

OK it's official...

dont forget the people that still make you of the "invisible mode"

still the comment sounds like Boston to me

and about now nmn is waiting for stymie, detroit, kaydup, and whatever other buddies he's got on the bump board to jump in and save his ass from gettin handed to him

once again changing the topic from sports to bullshit...

please, i would love to get "my ass handed" by you...again you got all defensive when all i was asking was for you to back up that post you made about us following in the footsteps of the yankees...

oh wait, you did. you can see the trend forming :laugh:

oldtimer, astenback, cubano43, djfrosty, drlogic, erickamikaze, ghhhhhost, goldpony, groovefire, josemanti24, juicebyu19, kaydup, kitty0108, kken, lisatodaro69, mahrune, mateito, Mrgroove, MRJR, nj2la, nomembername, ou812, outofthebox, shaggief, skylab, sotuorlando, southof5th, Spragga, yankd145

OK it's official...

:laugh:

wow

homeboy just got called the fuck out

i just gotta be accepted as a member of this fuckin clique.....:laugh:

once again changing the topic from sports to bullshit...

please, i would love to get "my ass handed" by you...again you got all defensive when all i was asking was for you to back up that post you made about us following in the footsteps of the yankees...

oh wait, you did. you can see the trend forming :laugh:

and I can see you running back to your clique and fsn's to cover up your embarassing rhetoric

the future seeing djjonstephens has prophisized :laugh:

fuckin chump