Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsettos/Boris NYE

Has anyone heard about a party with Tsettos spinning on a boat cruise around NYC, and then going to Crobar after for Boris? I want to do something a little different for NYE, and I got an e-mail about this, but the e-mail was really shitty and didn't even have a ticket price. Anyone know anything about this?

Im thinking about hangin home NYE and going out New Years morning to the city to avoid the BS

That's what I did last year, chilled with family during NYE then went to sleep around 3 AM. Took a nap for few hours and later went to Spirit for JP around 9-10 AM or something...no line, no craziness it was a good time.

That's what I did last year, chilled with family during NYE then went to sleep around 3 AM. Took a nap for few hours and later went to Spirit for JP around 9-10 AM or something...no line, no craziness it was a good time.

nothing beats afterhours w/ a full night sleep... the Zombies will never "get it."

I did Crobar around the same time..

the first 2 hours weren't enjoyable because the crowd was so wasted and alot of gropers but once it cleared out a little bit it was decent.

OHH YEA....IM SORRY ABOUT THE GROPING....I GET A LIL "HANDSY" WHEN I GET MANGLED

MY BAD

that is a really good idea...NYE always kind of sucks b/c all the people that don't usually go to clubs go out and act like jackasses, but my girl is coming up from FL so I know she will want to party NYC-style :)