Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your favorite Beer?

silver05

I do.... if its my 3rd or 4th beer, I'm clumsy and the beer will touch my teeth.. lol

#1 I'm clumsy as hell to begin with

#2 after 3 beers I'm heavily buzzed.

cheez It was just a question.

OK, then the answer is no more than glass would hurt your teeth and you don't have to worry about it breaking and cutting your mouth if you bite down too hard.

OK, then the answer is no more than glass would hurt your teeth and you don't have to worry about it breaking and cutting your mouth if you bite down too hard.

back when i was a youngin' my neighbors were from India and they had these super authentic Indian cups made of aluminum and i just remember how friggin weird it was drinking out of them.

figured it was the same idea

i like brooklyn lager..blue moon.. hoegarden.. ufo..dead guy ale.. blind faith..

not really into beer per se.. but i know there's a shitload of beer out there that unfortunately people don't drink because they're too busy drinking fucking bud and corona and heineken.. blegh..sorry. i think people should try something different.

• 2 weeks later...
Homer: Got any of that beer that has candy floating in it? You know, Skittlebrau?

Apu: Such a beer does not exist, sir. I think you must have dreamed it.

Homer: Oh. Well, then just give me a six-pack and a couple of bags of Skittles.

....i've had beer with skittles! lol....i've also had one with a candy cane in it ........