Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pacha flyers!

Why wouldn't you get in?
why?

I believe that the place will be filled up the WAZZU with "industry" people, friend of a friend, of a friend, OF A FRIEND ... the line will be outrageous, i believe there will for sure be people all screaming bottle service if you let me in ... I know that its not a small space, but for the 10k worth of people all saying they wanna go .. its going to be hard to fit them inside of a 2-3k max capacity venue ..

I believe that the place will be filled up the WAZZU with "industry" people, friend of a friend, of a friend, OF A FRIEND ... the line will be outrageous, i believe there will for sure be people all screaming bottle service if you let me in ... I know that its not a small space, but for the 10k worth of people all saying they wanna go .. its going to be hard to fit them inside of a 2-3k max capacity venue ..

well that pretty much sums it up. i was thinkng the same thing

Its gonna be insane. Im sure they will be way over capacity and stop letting people in so if you plan on going- you should probably know someone or get there early. I'd like to say i am going but ima little skeptical since it will be so busy.

the industry opening is never the same night as the grand opening

expect that a few days prior

:)

industry or not

that wouldnt be any different that any other grand opening mega club

that flyer is def a fake...

ok so someone else agrees with me...i heard from a reliable source that one of the major clubs (won't mention which one) were actually sending out there own promoters with these fake flyers in order to make Pacha look bad when they don't open. i know it sounds fucked up but they are afraid of the competition.

digame colombiana que tu sabes?!

estas trabajando allí, tiene más información?

Solamente unas preguntas del boca de un colombiano!

Estas verdad!

Claro que si! Yo no trabajando en Pacha pero

Erick dijo que la puerta estas firmemente

La abertura pública es de diciembre 9 y es otra noche para la industria solamente ;)