Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Where's Everyone Going Tomorrow??? Vic Latino @ Sportsexy

Dj Vic Latino @ The Sportsexy Cafe Totowa, Nj

. . .Thanksgiving Eve. . .

Lucas Prata Perfoming LIVE!!

Vic Latino on The 1 & 2's, Celebrating His New CD, FREE Giveaways ALL Night!..Surprise Guests. . . And of Course Drink Specials ALL Night. . .Located Only at. . .

The SportSexy Nightclub

300 Rt. 46 East

Totowa, NJ

Call For More Info

201-679-5966

makes more then enough to buy more then food friend, being on the radio is just politics that gains your contacts, what im paying him you make in a month probably and im not saying its a crazy high number

oh and your a 6 figure exec. like me?? (ask around if you think Im full of it) nigga please

While Vic Latino makes a darn good living w/ his gravy job... I still feel the need to bash the fact that he is now a dj after being a radio "personality."

As for you paying him big $$$.. LMAO that makes you the club planet fool of the week! congrats

obvisously im not a clubplanet anything, but im a businessman, that wouldnt pass a chance for free publicity, and yeah hes a businessman too, if he can get middle america makes in two weeks in one night i said good things to that, and your a hater who needs to get out of his mamas basement, and stop driving her benz telling ppl you make six figures,

wow, you did a great job responding to your own posts. Im sure your amusing while you talk to yourself as well. Isn't Sport Sexy Hooters w/ a soundsytem?

Either way, you can give my comp away b/c Ill be at Crobar tonight. I hope Vic Latino does a wonderful job ripping Satisfaction and Zombie Nation as your your bank account dwindles.

Posting on cp will not put asses in clubs, thats a known fact.

My mother does have a basement, but I don't live there as I own my own land... and even have my own basement.

I don't hide behind my screen name at all. I am well known jr.

and finally, Im not racist b/c I left the letters er off the word and used an A.

makes more then enough to buy more then food friend, being on the radio is just politics that gains your contacts, what im paying him you make in a month probably and im not saying its a crazy high number

i bet it will be way too much......... probably pull 50 people at best........ post some pics to prove me wrong......